Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Always hungry optavia. If you're successful, wat r ur tips?

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Jun 01 2018, 5:38 pm
If you've been on it for more than 2 week, you're careful with measuring, and are still hungry what do you do? I added more leanest protein. didn't help. I added more lowest carb veggies it didn't help. I added another fueling for those days I was up longer or was extremely hungry. It didn't help. Are you meant to starve yourself on this plan even if you're hungry and wait those hours to the next fueling which don't provide much satisfaction anyway? My coach keeps telling me once I'm in fat burn I won't feel hungry, but shouldn't I have gotten there by now? and I'm still hungry. I'm drinking half my body weight in ounces of water. Measuring condiments, protein, veggies.
What are your tips for making the most of this plan?
What made you successful?
If you have PCOS, was this plan helpful?

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Jun 01 2018, 5:57 pm
Alsways hungry? Unfortunately, often the answer is yes.

Helped with PCOS? Yes, definitely.

Are you on the new WhatsApp group I recently joined? (MAY posted about it earlier this week.) If not, pm her for the link or give her your number and she'll ask for you to be added. It'd be a good discussion to have there.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jun 01 2018, 7:09 pm
It's an extremely low calorie diet. Of course you're hungry.

GreenEyes26

Post Fri, Jun 01 2018, 7:10 pm
For PCOS, a high-fat low-carb diet - where you can basically eat as much protein as you want - would probably be more beneficial.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Jun 02 2018, 10:22 pm
I have no experience with optics, but with other low calorie diets, eventually you will start feeling not as hungry once you hit ketosis.
Some ppl take longer to be in ketosis.
You can buy Ketosticks at the pharmacy and check ketosis.

willymom

Post Sun, Jun 03 2018, 10:17 pm
Lost 50 pounds on optavia. I found that having a big 24 oz coffee with 2-3 fuelings kept me satisfied longer. It did make me go overboard with condiments .but I lost 50 pounds in under 5 months sooo
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise