Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Is anyone here a member of ivelt.com?

goldrose

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 3:20 pm
Hi Ladies,
This is a genealogy-related question. (There is no genealogy section to post in!)

In researching my family, I found a post on ivelt.com by someone who is searching for descendants of my family (ancestors) name, from my family (ancestors) town.

I tried to register an account with ivelt.com so that I could contact the poster, but my account has still not been approved (many weeks). I tried contacting the manager with no reply.

If anyone is a member of ivelt, I would so appreciate if you could private message me to arrange for you to private message the poster on ivelt for me (please!)

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 8:06 pm
I am assuming that's because ivelt is the men's version of imamother. When I tell my husband about things I read hear I officially call this site "the ladies ivelt".
Sorry, don't know anyone there.
I also researched our family's genealogy a few years ago and found Jewish gen, ancestry, and YIVO institute to be most helpful. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics