Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Live Parenting Class in Lakewood

mommy201

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 11:00 am
There's another round of the life-changing and amazing Parenting Course being given by Blimie Heller in Lakewood. Class is small, intimate, in person and offers support follow up classes. Limited slots left in next course beginning next week. Pm me for more details.
There is also Private Coaching sessions available.

mommy201

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 11:01 am
Forgot to mention that there is a possibility to join via skype or facetime if out of town. Also an online course is being formed as well.

mommy201

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 11:21 am
There is another course beginning next week in the Lakewood/Toms River area. Only 5 classes, each one once a week. Very limited slots available!
Also, note that if someone has a group in their neighborhood to do their own course, that can be scheduled in addition to this class. Brooklyn classes are a possibility too.
Please email unconditionparenting@gmail.com for more info.

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 5:32 pm
Who is Blimie Heller and what are her qualifications to be giving a parenting class?

pizza4

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 5:37 pm
Oh she's excellent I listen to her on Instagram and would love to take her class.
She kind of shows how to connect with our kids without punishment. The thinking is that connecting and understanding the kid will remove most need of punishment.
I hope that came out right!

mommy201

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 5:47 pm
pizza4 wrote:
Oh she's excellent I listen to her on Instagram and would love to take her class.
She kind of shows how to connect with our kids without punishment. The thinking is that connecting and understanding the kid will remove most need of punishment.
I hope that came out right!

Kind of😃. But much more to it. There’s too much to explain an an Instagram live. It is seriously life changing! I’ll dm you.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 5:49 pm
I took the course and all I can say is that it's been life changing. I also appreciated that it was a short course so I didn't feel like I was taking on this huge commitment when I signed up (though when it was over, I really didn't want it to end because I was soaking up so much).
It's all about connection and empathy.

mommy201

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 6:43 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I took the course and all I can say is that it's been life changing. I also appreciated that it was a short course so I didn't feel like I was taking on this huge commitment when I signed up (though when it was over, I really didn't want it to end because I was soaking up so much).
It's all about connection and empathy.

Totally agree! That’s why I’m so passionate about it!

esther36

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 7:58 pm
What times and days is the course?

mommy201

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 9:56 am
So far they've all been given at night 8:30ish. The day depends on what the group decides.
Day courses are going to happen pretty soon as well. Email unconditionparenting@gmail.com for more details.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics