Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Digital Photo Frame that you can email

ellacoe

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 11:32 pm
Hi, I would like to purchase a digital picture frame that you can email pictures to. I am buying this for elderly people so I would like it to be as easy as possible to use. I went online to try and find one and was completely overwhelmed with all the options. Does anyone have one that they recommend? Or know what features I should be looking for?

Thank you

doctorima

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:00 am
We've had good experience with the Nixplay Seed. You don't email pictures to it, but upload them to a web page, and the frame wirelessly downloads them wherever it is and displays them. You can add or change the pictures as often as you like.

Mothers

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:31 am
Pix-star comes in 15” or 10”. We have both and we gave one to my parents. All their children and grandchildren email pictures straight to the frame, so they never have to update it. It also plays web albums (e.g. Shutterfly, Google, Instagram, Verizon, etc.), and it can take a memory card and/or flash drive, so there are lots of options. Their customer service is excellent, if you ever need it.

bepositive

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:56 am
Nixplay frames also have an email address that you can send images to. It then adds them automatically.

ellacoe

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:07 pm
Thank you so much for your input!! Going to Amazon now to send one out. Very Happy

smilethere1

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 3:18 pm
I second pix star
We bought it for my mom for a present and she loves it. Its really simple
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics