Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Whats being built in the BP Maple Lanes lot and how much $?
1  2  Next

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 5:14 am
How many families will live there?

How big will the apartments be?

How much will each cost?

Where else are developments being built in BP?

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 5:21 am
As far as I’ve heard they are being 2&3 bedroom rentals

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 5:25 am
About 150 units varying sizes they will be sold but only once they are completed. Is what I know of. No other such large size development being built most are usually sold even before construction begins.

mom of many kih

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 10:35 am
Something being built near shop rite. Also huge project.

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 11:10 am
I used to live in bp. can someone tell me where this is being built?

mfb

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 12:08 pm
amother wrote:
I used to live in bp. can someone tell me where this is being built?

On the lot where maple lanes bowling alley used to be on 60th street and 16

gamanit

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 12:34 pm
I called at the beginning of the construction project to ask how much apts. will be sold for. IIRC they said something in the range of 850k for two bedroom.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 12:36 pm
gamanit wrote:
I called at the beginning of the construction project to ask how much apts. will be sold for. IIRC they said something in the range of 850k for two bedroom.

Who's going to pay that amount of money for a condo for a 2 bedroom in that location?

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 12:39 pm
People that want a new apartment in Boro Park. They don't think if it makes sense or not. They just want to live in Boro Park.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 1:33 pm
gamanit wrote:

I think thats close to or more than what a huge property w a mansion costs in Lakewood or Toms River. Haha.

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 2:07 pm
amother wrote:
I think thats close to or more than what a huge property w a mansion costs in Lakewood or Toms River. Haha.

I have a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom front lawn back yard and huge property close to toms river and I paid. not nearly half that amount.

you can get cheaper then that in toms river. the thing with toms river is it got a bad name, because many modern people moved there. its not heimish anymore.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 2:28 pm
amother wrote:
I have a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom front lawn back yard and huge property close to toms river and I paid. not nearly half that amount.

you can get cheaper then that in toms river. the thing with toms river is it got a bad name, because many modern people moved there. its not heimish anymore.

Maybe theyre not even Jewish? Rolling Laughter

mfb

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 3:51 pm
I don’t think they’ll get that much now for a 2 bedroom. Prices are gong down a bit since a lot of people are moving out of brooklyn. Also most people buying want bigger than 2 bedroom

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 4:40 pm
mfb wrote:
I don’t think they’ll get that much now for a 2 bedroom. Prices are gong down a bit since a lot of people are moving out of brooklyn. Also most people buying want bigger than 2 bedroom

Yes and 800,000 seems outrageous for a 2 bedroom, even in BP.

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Jun 09 2018, 7:09 pm
there are so many diff areas with diff types of pple in toms river (and jackson). you cant say its all modern.

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Jun 09 2018, 7:33 pm
im just stating what I have been hearing about tr. it has a bad name. and if you apply to schools or yeshivas they scrutinize you alot more. because of all the modern people that live there. and yes there are very frum nice people who live there. im sorry that it got that name.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 8:11 am
BUMP.
Anyone know anything about maple lane complex? Do you think it’s worth buying there?

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 9:32 am
The only thing I heard about them is that they were having a hard time finding buyers for their asking prices so maybe now you can get a better deal

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 9:38 am
mom of many kih wrote:
Something being built near shop rite. Also huge project.

Its studio apartments and its being catered / to be sold to the non jewish world

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 10:10 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Its studio apartments and its being catered / to be sold to the non jewish world

It actually looks like they are planning six units with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms each. Unless its the wrong property-- https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/.....28002

It actually looks nicer than the building near shoprite that has tiny rooms and small kitchens (plus you can see right into the house on the first floors so not sure how anyone lives there--near shoprite).
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries