Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Mekimi

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jun 11 2018, 6:50 pm
So I've seen advertised that mekimi is now shipping to the US. Stuff on website looks cute. Anyone knows about sizing quality etc?

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Jun 11 2018, 8:35 pm
What is mekimi? Somehow Every time I see it advertised, I think of the organization Mekimi that helps entertain people who are I'll. Is there any connection?

rdmom

Post Mon, Jun 11 2018, 9:28 pm
I can only say one thing about them.
I want that website. I need to order

I bought a black dress on sale from them 7 years ago. Classy black dress. I am 5 foot 7 and it fit me beautifully. It was on sale at the end of the season and I paid 35 dollars. In Israel. And I still wear it. Very often. It is my go to dress. It’s been 7 years and I still wear it.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jun 11 2018, 9:49 pm
https://mekimi.shop/

Stuff looks beautiful. Not sure re sizing...

devash1

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 1:27 am
We live in Israel so we certainly don't have the same shopping options as in America. For Israel the quality is decent and the price point is fairly decent as well. I usually wait until the stuff goes on sale though. I have found it to run slightly big but definitely get more opinions before ordering. I like that they have a teen section. My girls are usually able to find things they like there.

weasley

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 1:49 am
I have found a few things that I really liked there.

1 was faulty - I noticed holes in it the first time I wore it, when I took it back I had to fight for them to do anything for me even tho they agreed there was an issue with the material they had used for that dress. (The same dress still in store had tears in it).

My mother and sister both had the same experience with a dress shrinking 10cm and one bobbling once washed. Both was the first wash on the recommended heat but they wouldn't do anything for them.

On the other hand I have a adorable denim jacket which is lasting me.

I wouldnt say the quality is good. Customer service is definitely not - but this is Israel.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 2:07 am
I have a few things I bought from their overstocks store that I really like. Classic, well-fitting pieces: cotton A-line skirts, a nice tailored cotton dress.

They also have a tasteful teen line.

I do find that many of their clothing items are made of very heavy synthetic fabrics, which look great on the hanger, but are not practical for Israeli summers. You need to be careful and look at the fabric content.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics