Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best bra for droopy breasts
Previous  1  2

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 5:42 am
Nueschloss has Chantelle

losingweight

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 5:46 am
Try My Self Lingerie in boro park. Their fitters are amazing and they alter bras like no one else does.

smss

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 6:21 am
I've also gone for fittings at all the "good" stores with varying success. A few yrs ago I heard about breakoutbras.com on here and I have loved every single bra I've bought from them. They tell you exactly how to measure and can advise you on sizing and choosing a bra. I only buy from them now!

naomi6

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 6:43 am
If a bra fits doesn't necessarily mean it looks right . The shape of how it looks on your clothing is most important

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 7:39 am
amother wrote:
Nueschloss has Chantelle

I am wearing a Chantelle now and have worn the last few years... isn’t holding me well- one side of me is a little larger than the other so the larger side is coming out under the underwire. Took me close to an hour to buy this bra- I was fit for it ...
Recently I bought a wacoal - went for a fitting in a different place.., it fits .. not so comfortable though but it doesn’t lift me up at all.

Yes, I know how to adjust myself and the straps.. my body is changing (in my 40’s) and I gained 5 lbs... my once medium size slightly droopy breasts are now bigger and droopier than ever!

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 7:41 am
smss wrote:
I've also gone for fittings at all the "good" stores with varying success. A few yrs ago I heard about breakoutbras.com on here and I have loved every single bra I've bought from them. They tell you exactly how to measure and can advise you on sizing and choosing a bra. I only buy from them now!

Do these bras give a good shape or you’re saying that it fits well?

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 9:11 am
I've had this problem for years. I went to every store in Boro Park without any success. Until someone made me aware of Orchard Corset. She has all bras plus her own makeup. She fits models and actresses.....she' s really great. Once u use her u can't go elsewhere.

WastingTime

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 9:21 am
Where do you live? In NYC UWS there's an amazing store called Town Shop
I know you've been fitted before but I also have bra issues and have never had such a professional fitting.
If you're not the same size on both sides they probably have ideas

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 9:35 am
Wacoal minimizer

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 11:49 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Nursing really changed my bra size and shape. It was totally worth it, but my body will never look the same again.

Femina bras saved my sanity. It's the next best thing to plastic surgery.

They have padding in the lower half of the cup, that lifts up the sagging breast tissue into a more proper shape. There is enough structure in the bra that it doesn't need an underwire, and it doesn't cut into your shoulders or pinch around the ribs.

I am super sensory, and despise bras. This is the only model that makes me look good, and I can tolerate wearing it for a full day.

This is exactly the bra I’ve been looking for!!! Word for word. Padding ONLY in lower half of the cup and great support(no underwire is a plus). I checked their website but what’s the name of that particular bra?

Thank you!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 12:10 pm
amother wrote:
This is exactly the bra I’ve been looking for!!! Word for word. Padding ONLY in lower half of the cup and great support(no underwire is a plus). I checked their website but what’s the name of that particular bra?

Thank you!

I believe that's called a push up bra. Padding only in bottom, or more padding in bottom than elsewhere.

crust

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 12:10 pm
amother wrote:
I've had this problem for years. I went to every store in Boro Park without any success. Until someone made me aware of Orchard Corset. She has all bras plus her own makeup. She fits models and actresses.....she' s really great. Once u use her u can't go elsewhere.

I came on here to tell OP that BTDT and the bottom line is that once you passed the size 34D mark, Edith Lances is the only solution. If you care about your look, that is.

But now I cant say I tried everything anymore because I never tried Orchard Corset. Does she produce her own line of bras? I am curious because I want to check it out. Thanks.

BTW OP there is an imitation Edith Lances that is not so heavy and more comfortable. Not that I dare wearing it... I am just saying that you might want to try it.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 12:42 pm
amother wrote:
Wacoal minimizer

I’m laughing! This is the new bra I bought! It does fit with an extender and I also had to buy nipple shields... but under a dressy or more fitted top Im still sagging not enough shape. Funny that you are suggesting the same one I have

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 12:50 pm
crust wrote:
I came on here to tell OP that BTDT and the bottom line is that once you passed the size 34D mark, Edith Lances is the only solution. If you care about your look, that is.

But now I cant say I tried everything anymore because I never tried Orchard Corset. Does she produce her own line of bras? I am curious because I want to check it out. Thanks.

BTW OP there is an imitation Edith Lances that is not so heavy and more comfortable. Not that I dare wearing it... I am just saying that you might want to try it.

I'm well above a 34D -- and saggy -- and that's simply not true. I love Anita/Rosa Faia bras. Panache. Wacoal (although for some strange reason, they're difficult to put on after a shower at the gym). Olga. I've even had luck with some Lane Bryant bras, but they've discontinued my favorite.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 10:29 am
amother wrote:
I believe that's called a push up bra. Padding only in bottom, or more padding in bottom than elsewhere.

Push up bras mostly have padding covering more than just half of the cup. I’ve been looking for something that has some padding more on the bottom, below the nipple, for some push and support.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics