Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
People tagging you on giveaways for Instagram-annoys you?

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 11:10 am
For some reason I get incredibly annoyed by the multitude of tags I get for giveaways.
I know it shouldn't really bother me, who cares, what an easy way to let someone try to get something.. but it just really does.

BTW, I never participate in any giveaways.. no time or patience.

Anyone else feel that way?

singleagain

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 11:42 am
I don't Instagram.... But they have similar things in Facebook. And that bugs me a bit bc I don't rely use Facebook then I get a notice that I've been tagged and it's just for a stupid contest... Tag someone you always talk to anyways. Don't tag a random friend you haven't spoken to in a long time

tovli toraspicha

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 11:48 am
I personally hardly ever participate in giveaways on instagram, but I don't care if someone tags me- I am happy for them, because that is the only way to enter a giveaway. Once in a while I hear that someone who tagged me has won! (the most memorable being a sheitel!!) and that makes me very happy Smile

tweety1

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 12:01 pm
I almost never participate but it doesn't bother me when ppl tag me. For all I care...

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 12:06 pm
Do not, EVER, tag me in things that don"t even consider my country to exist and won't deliver there. NO I don't have someone to send it to me. NO I don't wish to give it to someone else.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 12:46 pm
If it's a true friend or once in a blue moon, it's fine.

There was someone I don't know who tagged me often, so I messaged her to please stop. My IG is for business, so I try to keep up with my notifications.

I've never won anything from IG but I did run a giveaway when I turned 40 a few mo the ago with 40 winners!

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:36 pm
I think it's rude in general, and I only participate with people who I know are into these things, or if I think the content of the giveaway would be of particular interest to someone. I do participate in giveaways that require only simple tagging because I have some friends who I know also enjoy these things so we tag each other.

mirror

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:49 pm
Anyone who even signs up for Instagram is going to burn in Gehinom. What's the question?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics