Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
An affordable mountain retreat for Heimishe families!
1  2  3  4  5  Next

Yael

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 8:48 am
“So where are we going this summer?”
If you haven’t yet made summer plans, consider yourself lucky. There’s a fantastic new vacation option for heimishe families and you might still be able to get in on the deal before the dates you want are all booked. If you’ve been waiting for the perfect idea that will excite every member of the family, without boarding a plane or draining your 401-K, this is it!

For one month, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, an acclaimed adventure retreat in
Pennsylvania’s magnificent Laurel Highlands, is partnering with Kosher Springs to make this
incredible vacation amenable to your family. You may have heard of this extreme adventure
resort and wished you could vacation there, and from July 23 - Aug 23 (11 Av -12 Elul), with
Kosher Springs management, you can!!

The resort features miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, sparkling lakes and endless
opportunity for exhilarating adventure. With over 25 activities on premises, and a shuttle to zip you around, it’ll be a-memory-a-minute, so be ready to click!

You can start your day at the alpine slides, head over to bungee jumping, scale the rock wall,
jump onto hydrobikes or paddle boats, and play a few rounds of mini-golf, all before lunch! Or
choose a more immersive experience, like horseback riding or segway tours as the highlight ofyour day. Those made of tougher stuff will savor the challenging downhill bike paths replete with swerves, banks and drops, world-class zipline tours and the superbly-designed shooting range.

After lunch, you’ll have a whole new smorgasboard of activities. Ball courts. Arcades. Fly fishing. Summer tubing. Non-stop fun in a beautiful setting!

And if you’re in the mood to explore the nearby area, you’ll find more beautiful scenic hiking and biking, awesome whitewater rafting, unique zoos, farms, amusement parks, architectural
masterpieces, boating and even the Flight 93 Memorial.

Your accommodations are as tranquil as the activities are exciting. The mountaintop
condos all feature full kitchens, central A/C and spacious living areas with multiple layout
options. With the option of catered Shabbos and daily meals as well as kosher groceries
delivered, you really can travel light.

Kosher Springs is proud to offer this amazing resort vacation at family-friendly pricing. Condos are reasonably priced and you can come for just a few days. Best of all, adventures are deeply discounted, and the resort is offering their daily Adventure Pass at a super-low rate exclusively for Kosher Springs guests.

So, what makes a perfect vacation for your family?
Cool mountain air? Check. Stunning view? Check. Optional kosher catering? Check. Kosher
groceries? Check. Spacious, immaculate accommodations? Check. Minyan and separate
swimming? Check. Easy on the wallet? Check. High adventure? Check Plus!

Rest assured, everyone in your family will be ecstatic, from your typical ‘but-it’s-for-babies’ teen to your cost-conscious spouse. Just show them this and watch their faces.

To get more information or reserve, visit www.koshersprings.com or call 732.993.5577.
Looking forward to hosting you!

Sponsored Post

debsey

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 10:24 am
Is the organizer on here, to answer questions? Specifically, I want to know if the adventure stuff - like alpine sliding and hydrobiking - is a seperate fee, or is it all-inclusive?

nk

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 11:00 am
debsey wrote:
Is the organizer on here, to answer questions? Specifically, I want to know if the adventure stuff - like alpine sliding and hydrobiking - is a seperate fee, or is it all-inclusive?

Hi,

I am with the organizer. Many of the adventures such as the alpine slide and hydrobikes are included in an all day adventures pass which is discounted to just $13 for ages 3-6 and $24 for ages 7 and up exclusively for our guests. Individual Adventures are heavily discounted as well.

Feel free to post or pm if you have any addition questions.

Thanks!

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 11:16 am
Hi,
This sounds nice.
I went on the website and it makes you email to get pricing. I think it should be listed on the website..

In any event, what is the cost of this?

nk

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 12:34 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Hi,
This sounds nice.
I went on the website and it makes you email to get pricing. I think it should be listed on the website..

In any event, what is the cost of this?

I sent you a pm. Thanks

creditcards

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:36 pm
Can you send me a pm too? About the cost.
Thanks

newmom770

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:46 pm
Pls PM me too

perquacky

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:52 pm
To the organizer:
I'm surprised there's no mention anywhere of Ohiopyle or Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water. Or the fact that Squirrel Hill is a little over an hour away.
We rented a condo in Seven Springs two summers ago. It's a lovely area.

goforit

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:53 pm
Is there something wrong with the pricing that it can only be sent by pm?

perquacky

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 1:55 pm
goforit wrote:
Is there something wrong with the pricing that it can only be sent by pm?

I was wondering the same thing.

gdgirl

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 2:05 pm
I would also like pricing info. via PM or whatever route you prefer.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 2:43 pm
I'm also interested in pricing. Specifically for just 2 days.

InnerMe

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 3:13 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
I'm also interested in pricing. Specifically for just 2 days.

It states that it's a minimum of 3 nights.

bestme

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 3:19 pm
Why can't I find the price?

LifesBliss

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 6:10 pm
Please send me pricing as well

simba

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 6:40 pm
Pricing please

ttbtbm

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 7:10 pm
I’d like pricing as well. Thank you!

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 7:13 pm
I've found this with a number of kosher programs, that they're unwilling to put their pricing front and center. I don't know if it's because they're scared of competitors getting it, or to force you to get added to their mailing list, but I've never found it with a non-Jewish place, yet almost every kosher hotel in Europe made me email them to get their rates chart (and some didn't even write back!).

I went ahead and emailed the program in this thread, and while I'll respect their desire for privacy and won't post the entire chart, since they paid for an ad on this site, I feel comfortable posting the 7-day rates below (which include all taxes and fees, other than the optional day use charge mentioned above):

[prices removed by request of the advertiser. Please respect their wishes to keep the prices by request only. To see the price list you can post here, pm, or email them. Yael]

Shabbosiscoming

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 7:48 pm
Can you please send me the pricing as well?

oliveoil

Post Wed, Jun 13 2018, 9:45 pm
This is ridiculous. The first thing anyone is going to want to know is the price. If you're not willing to give that info, something is very wrong.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics