Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Boys summer project

malky800

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 8:17 am
I have a lull between school and day amp that I need to make mommy day camp for my 3 boys 12 10 8.
Anyone has a good project that we can do. Something like a boys arts and crafts.
I am willing to spend some money if it's good and not a dumb dollar store thing.
Anyone had a good idea maybe a good kit of something you bought online.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 8:36 am
I don't know about the three yr old but my boys made 3-D miniature sukkas one year with all the details inside. They loved doing it and each one came out different. We then hung it in our sukkah as a decoration.

You can start with a small box, the sukkah has three walls and is open so that you could see the interior.
You can cover the exterior with wood look contact paper. They put flooring, hung a chandelier, decorations and posters on the wall. Glued in a dining room table and chairs . The table was set with challah, food, a case of flowers, tablecloth and seforim etc.

I believe there is a kit for this. I'm just not sure who carries it. It was a nice project they enjoyed and the results was beautiful too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children