Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Camps in Brooklyn for 9 year old boy

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 10:37 am
Hi, we are relocating to Brooklyn. My 9 year old son will probably be going to Mirrer yeshiva (4th grade) in the fall I'YH and we would like him to attend camp this summer ... Can you please recommend good camps in Brkln (in the city-- is there such a thing?) and if possible give me some contact numbers as well as deadlines to apply... thank you.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 11:27 am
amother wrote:
Hi, we are relocating to Brooklyn. My 9 year old son will probably be going to Mirrer yeshiva (4th grade) in the fall I'YH and we would like him to attend camp this summer ... Can you please recommend good camps in Brkln (in the city-- is there such a thing?) and if possible give me some contact numbers as well as deadlines to apply... thank you.

Camps are probably full by now but my son is in Mir just finishing third grade. Nice to hear their grade is getting someone new

solo

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 11:37 am
Camps in Brooklyn may be full at this point so I’d suggest u call em all n c who still has room.
I’ve had a wonderful experience with Chaim day camp. ‭+1 (718) 377-5800‬
And a not so great experience with Ohr Shraga preschool. ‭(718) 252-7777‬ But I know others who r happy.
There’s also Noam and yedidim. Not sure why I think Ruach is a mixed crowd. Also well e priced.
If more than 1 camp has a place for u maybe run it by the Yeshiva n c if any of ur sins future classmates will be going to a particular camp.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 12:07 pm
I would try Chaim first, though they're likely full. If Chaim won't take him, Noam should have Mir boys and is most likely to still make room for him.

naomi2

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 10:15 pm
We are happy with Rauch because they have a pool on site. Also decent pricing. Our son goes to chofetz chaim yeshiva.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics