Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Intimacy - What Does It Mean For HIM??
1  2  Next

Yael

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 10:28 am
Experience Marital Intimacy as a source of joy , connection and wholeness.

Join Faigy Pollock

FREE WEBINAR FOR MARRIED WOMEN

Click here to register

Wednesday, JUNE 20
8:30 pm NY

DURING THIS FREE WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:

-Why marital intimacy can be so complex. For everyone!
-How to better understand the source of your struggles in this crucial area of marriage
-To rethink the way you approach this sensitive topic
-How to feel positive feelings about your intimate bond with your husband
-How to better understand your husband when it comes to this specific part of your
relationship
-How to better understand yourself, and how differently you operate when it comes to marital
intimacy
-How to connect with the place within you that confidently connects with your husband, on all
levels

Click here to register

Sponsored Post

Emily2846

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 11:20 am
when I click to register, an empty page comes up. will this be by phone?

Yael

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 11:42 am
The link has been fixed.

mybusyima

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 2:50 pm
Sounds great! Anyone know the hashkafa of the speaker?

bigsis144

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 3:11 pm
mybusyima wrote:
Sounds great! Anyone know the hashkafa of the speaker?

She’s yeshivish Israeli-American (no accent).
One of her rabbinic advisors is R’ Ostroff, a rav in Har Nof who I had as a Halacha teacher in Bnos Sarah before he moved to working at Me’ohr.

So I would label it much closer to charedi/yeshivish (though I remember learning some Slonim hashkafa with R’ Ostroff as well, so a bit of chassidish ta’am) than American Modern Orthodox, that’s for sure.

I was not able to do the full course, but from the shiur I heard, she is very warm, positive and compassionate. The initial shiur is not particularly explicit (though the subject matter itself is mature enough not to listen to with kids around!!), but I don’t know about the eventual lengthier course.

Does that help?

penguin

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 3:14 pm
Is this one of those free webinars that's a teaser and all it's really for is to get you to sign up for the course? Sorry to be a cynic but I've wasted my time on way too many of those.

bigsis144

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 3:23 pm
penguin wrote:
Is this one of those free webinars that's a teaser and all it's really for is to get you to sign up for the course? Sorry to be a cynic but I've wasted my time on way too many of those.

Yes, “Unblock Your Way to Oneness” is the longer course offered at the end of the webinar.

I found the hour-long shiur to be a very nice hashkafa lesson that personally didn’t teach me anything new (Judaism is s-x positive and only non jewish influences make us feel guilty/dirty/ashamed; a healthy intimate life is going back the oneness of Adam and Chava in Gan Eden; men need s-x to feel loved while women need to feel loved to want s-x, etc.).

She takes questions from participants, and clarified that she is not a licensed therapist, so complex issues of abuse/PTSD etc should be brought to a professional.

heartinzion

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 4:18 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
Yes, “Unblock Your Way to Oneness” is the longer course offered at the end of the webinar.

I found the hour-long shiur to be a very nice hashkafa lesson that personally didn’t teach me anything new (Judaism is s-x positive and only non jewish influences make us feel guilty/dirty/ashamed; a healthy intimate life is going back the oneness of Adam and Chava in Gan Eden; men need s-x to feel loved while women need to feel loved to want s-x, etc.).

She takes questions from participants, and clarified that she is not a licensed therapist, so complex issues of abuse/PTSD etc should be brought to a professional.

I gotta disagree with this. I thought the one hour webinar was absolutely incredible. I did sign up for the course after but I felt like I gained so much from that one free webinar that it was life changing even without the entire course. It's worth it. Incredible insight. It's free, why not?

bigsis144

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 4:28 pm
I hope I didn’t give anyone a negative impression!

Like I said, it was a lovely hashkafa shiur, but to me personally more of a refresher/booster shot than new information. Incredible chizzuk to make this area of the home a priority! Certainly worth the time I spent listening to it!!

I’m sure there are many people who have not heard this information presented in this manner (see all the disastrous kallah teacher stories on this very website), and to them it could truly open their eyes to a joyous approach within a Torah perspective.

abaker

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 9:57 pm
is it by phone? or on the computer?

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:55 am
abaker wrote:
is it by phone? or on the computer?

It’s on GoToWebinar, you get a link to a website as there is also a PowerPoint-type visual presentation.

Works on laptop or smartphone (there’s an app).

GoToWebinar lets people type in their questions/comments anonymously so she can address them/get instant feedback during the class.

OMG!

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 11:20 am
I signed up. Will I get the link on email?

pause

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:17 pm
OMG! wrote:
I signed up. Will I get the link on email?

I got an email telling me to click for access detail. When I did that, I got to the same registration page I already filled out. It's starting in 15 minutes and though I registered, I have no way of accessing.

Anyone else?

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:33 pm
I’m trying to access the link and it says that the webinar has expired!

emmes

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:47 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:

Same problem! Was wondering if it is because I'm late.

pause

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:56 pm
Me too!

mybusyima

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:53 pm
Same thing happened to me! Oh well, I was looking forward to it...

tf

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 10:24 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:

Same here. I believe there's a problem on their end.

mrs me

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 11:23 pm
tf wrote:
Same here. I believe there's a problem on their end.

saaame here!

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 1:40 am
I had signed up and couldn’t make it and got a Link that worked for the recording.

If the other link isn’t working it could be because the recording is diff link than live
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics