Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Did you watch all the Harry Potter movies?

LO

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 7:18 am
My 11 yr old daughter watched the first 4 Harry Potter movies already and wants to see the rest. I read all the books but haven't watched the movies so not sure if there are any/many boy/girls scenes or anything else inappropriate. Can you tell me if there is something, and in which movie?
Also, specifically, was the last one different in terms of appropriateness from the previous ones?
Thanks so much!

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 7:56 am
The last 2 movies has some dancing, no different than the Yule Ball in #4. There is a quick kiss in the last movie iirc and a bit of shy romance between Hermione and Ron. Its fine.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:06 am
I think the last movie has a kissing scene with Harry and Hermione nude to the waist. The one where Ron is delusional because of wearing the amulet horcrux. Also IIRC, in the beginning of the movie there are a bunch of polyjuiced Harrys, some female and wearing bras etc.

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:16 am
amother wrote:
I think the last movie has a kissing scene with Harry and Hermione nude to the waist. The one where Ron is delusional because of wearing the amulet horcrux. Also IIRC, in the beginning of the movie there are a bunch of polyjuiced Harrys, some female and wearing bras etc.

Nude to the waist? They are both in clothes. https://youtu.be/Xy8yAPEyv-4

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:22 am
watergirl wrote:

I could be remembering wrong, but I didn't like that scene either way.

fmt4

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:26 am
It’s not the real harry and Hermione it’s apparitions of them, but they do look nude..

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:39 am
amother wrote:
I could be remembering wrong, but I didn't like that scene either way.

I didnt like that entire movie! Literally and figuratively dark. Darker than the book. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I hated this movie.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:48 am
There’s a harry/cho scene in the fifth with kissing.

Aylat

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 12:07 pm
watergirl wrote:

In this clip they start off in clothes but for the kiss they look nude though it's all smoky and blurred and no details can be seen.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 5:11 am
I can't remember the details but in the books there is some heavy obsession after a few books about which girls is pretty in Hogwarts, the Veelas, and stuff Rolling Eyes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics