Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Parenting course by mordechai weinberger

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 8:51 pm
Hi, I am interested in taking a basic parenting course. I heard mordechai weinberger is supposed to be great. Does anyone have any information on when he is giving a course or where I can listen to them? Any feedback from anyone who has taken his course? Or any other recommendations?
Thanks.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 11:36 pm
He’s probably very wise and a good person too.
Personally I would want to hear from another woman... mothers interactions are much different than fathers.
I think he would be better for men. I’m sure they would gain a lot from him.
Btw- I heard that some of his speeches are on Torah anytime- maybe you can listen and judge by that if you think you would like it.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 12:26 am
He speaks on the Lakewood radio station, 107.9 am. He's brilliant. Smart man. Dh has a lot of respect for him.

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 4:33 am
I listen to his programs all the time. He knows a lot and is extremely practical. I do think he gets what parenting is like for women. I hear when he talks about topics like pesach cleaning or bedtime routines that he is really on point.

I would go to his courses

Last edited by amother on Mon, May 23 2022, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 5:57 am
Where is his course available? I really want dh to take a course...of course we would do it together but I think a man would be better for him. He's frustrated the kids don't listen/relate/want to spend time with him but there's only so much I can tell him. He needs to hear it himself.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Apr 24 2018, 8:38 pm
Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know if he still does the parenting course? I listened to some of his stuff and it sounded good.
Or of any women who give courses that are good.

bumpkin2

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 4:47 pm
I am also interested. If anyone has information on how to be in contact with him, please let me know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics