Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Still ISO Daycamp for my 5YO daughter-Monsey
Previous  1  2

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:03 am
amother wrote:
If your DD is currently in Pre1a, I was just told Rina is full. No space for my DD.

My daughter is in KG she said a few slots still left. Do you know what type of camp it is?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:17 am
She told me it is a mix between ysv. bas mikroh. bycc etc. No dress code for little girls.

5S5Sr7z3

Post Wed, Apr 11 2018, 12:54 am
Have you tried the chofetz chaim preschool on highview road? They run an excellent summer program. You'll find all types of people there and no dress code. The price is pretty reasonable, I think about $1,000 for the summer with lunch included.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 12:53 am
I registered my dd in camp Rina thanks all for the Recommendations. I’m just feeling a little nervous since this is the first year she’ll be going to a real sumner camp. She’s been in small backyard camps prior where I was always able to text the Morah’s and see how she is doing but I don’t know how reachable the counselors at Rina will be and she isn’t going with any of her classmates either so this will be completely new to her. I spoke with the director a couple of times and she seems very nice. Does anyone know her personally or have you sent to camp Rina and give me some more info on how professional the staff is etc? I did my research BEFORE signing up but I guess I’m just nervous so looking to hear more. TIA

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jun 25 2018, 9:04 pm
Does anyone have camp SHIRA contact info?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers