Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Which would you recommend - Lakewood Pediatrician
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 9:50 pm
Another vote for CHEMED. Clean, organized, on site pharmacy, on site lab, motzei shabbos hours, and wonderful doctors. We are major Dr. Hirsh and Dr. Kawelblum fans. They are so knowledgeable and great with my kids. They have really been there for us when we had some medical crisis.

Reesa

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 9:57 pm
sky wrote:
You can make an appt with the answering service overnight. The closer you get to the morning the more likely they are to be out of their appts (very early morning).

Now we know why there are no appointments in the morning when the office opens!

UQT

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 10:32 pm
When I called this motzei Shabbos at 11, the answering service only offered Dr. Canton and a PA, so not sure when everyone is catching Dr. Shanik. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but he never seems to have an appointment when I call. My youngest is 5 so I don't go that often, but when I do, I never seem to get Dr. Shanik.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 10:42 pm
I third Chemed! I use dr Hirsh and im very happy! Dr beizem is good too. Dr Hirsh gave me his cell number and told me I can call whenever I need! He pushes you in if he thinks he needs to see the child! My daughter loves him and he calls her his girlfriend 😉

amother

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 12:04 am
amother wrote:
Another vote for CHEMED. Clean, organized, on site pharmacy, on site lab, motzei shabbos hours, and wonderful doctors. We are major Dr. Hirsh and Dr. Kawelblum fans. They are so knowledgeable and great with my kids. They have really been there for us when we had some medical crisis.

Agree I use those 2 doctors too

rise above

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 9:12 am
amother wrote:
Agree I use those 2 doctors too

Same here. I really like Dr. Kaweblum and Dr. Hirsch in CHEMED.
I switched to Chemed from Dr. Shanik when they first opened because the pace at Shanik was too hectic for me and I felt like there was no carry through between the many, many doctors I was seeing resulting in my sons living on antibiotics straight for way too long. I worked very full time at the point and didn't have tremendous flexibility with my schedule, so I was constantly bumped around from doctor to doctor. I went to Chemed for Dr. Eilenberg but chose to stay there when he left because I really like Dr. Kaweblum and I felt Dr. Eilenbergs office would be too difficult schedule wise for me to handle. They brought in Dr. Hirsch at that point and I am very glad I stayed.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 5:19 pm
Just feel the need to put my vote in on Dr. Indich - I love the practice and the devotion there. The office makes you feel like family. Never had any issue.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jun 26 2018, 10:43 pm
Had to bump up and old thread when I read such deragatory info about our family pediatrician!!! I've been using Dr Indich for over 13 years and never had an issue with him. The wait time is amazing the office staff knows u and treats u like family and he is an excellent Dr!! I've had many times where I've called the answering service and he called me right back to meet him immediately in the office! He is extremely on top of things and when we had Medical crises he was always there and available for us and me included! He takes great care of his patients parents:) The reason it's like a family is because it's a closed practice so it doesn't become a zoo like other local pediatricians... when u have a sick kid u never have a problem getting an appointment or seeing the Dr u wanna see!

lkwdgirl

Post Tue, Jun 26 2018, 10:52 pm
Dr Ukrainchik is the absolute BEST BEST!!!

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jun 26 2018, 11:13 pm
amother wrote:
Norman indich no no no no no and NO

Can I like this post a 1000 times... I had the worst experiences with him...

My children are both over 20, but I would still strongly recommend Isaac Braverman...

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jun 26 2018, 11:16 pm
amother wrote:
Had to bump up and old thread when I read such deragatory info about our family pediatrician!!! I've been using Dr Indich for over 13 years and never had an issue with him. The wait time is amazing the office staff knows u and treats u like family and he is an excellent Dr!! I've had many times where I've called the answering service and he called me right back to meet him immediately in the office! He is extremely on top of things and when we had Medical crises he was always there and available for us and me included! He takes great care of his patients parents:) The reason it's like a family is because it's a closed practice so it doesn't become a zoo like other local pediatricians... when u have a sick kid u never have a problem getting an appointment or seeing the Dr u wanna see!

Its like many things in Lakewood, (schools, therapists, etc...), when its routine and things are going smooth its THE BEST..... But if cv"s there is a bump in the road, ITS THE MOTHER OF ALL NITEMARES...

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jun 27 2018, 7:24 am
I also Been using dr. Indich for about 12 years and am very happy. He can sometimes be abrupt and in a rush, but it’s not personal and you can’t get sensitive about it. He’s an amazing dr., has really been there and come through for us many times, calling a few hours later to see how kid is doing when it’s something more than routine, has really really been there for us. And he’s so caring and loves every patient. As much as my kids scream when he’s giving a shot or culture, they love him and get so excited to see him if we ever meet him anywhere.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics