Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Northeast Philadelphia- Join the many new young families!

Yael

Post Mon, Apr 16 2018, 6:01 am
Come join the 13 young families who moved in last summer! Our community is a place where you can raise your children with less stress and financial pressure and stay close to NY/NJ. Incredibly affordable, lots of jobs, many dayschool & highschool options, and State Tuition Tax Credit Program! Contact info@biozshul.org for more information about joining our wonderful, warm, and inclusive community!

-Northeast Philadelphia is about an hour and 40 minutes from New York by car or train.

-We have multiple yeshiva day school options, for both elementary and high school.

- Pennsylvania state tax credits for private schools resulting in tuition that is incredibly affordable!

-3-4 Bedroom homes from 200k-300k. Property Taxes are $2000-$3000 a year.

-Spacious Home rentals with full amenities, parking, private entrances. 2 bedrooms range from $900-$1000 per month, 3 bedrooms range from $1000-$1200.

-Lots of Job Opportunities: Just outside center city Philadelphia- one of the largest cities in the US.

-Kosher food at affordable prices, mikvah, eruv, restaurants, and lots of jewish infrastructure.

-Moving Assistance

Please email info@biozshul.org for more information or to come for a visit! We look forward to warmly welcoming you!

Sponsored Post

Maryann

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 6:44 pm
Bump.... Would love to hear more about this from someone who lives there?!

pearled

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 8:54 pm
I live in NE Philly. Its a wonderful, warm community, out of town feel. Affordable housing and tuition. Let me know if you have specific questions.

tichellady

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 10:39 am
How would you describe the community in terms of orientation? Modern orthodox, more to the right, more to the left, etc?

Beingreal

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 12:33 pm
would love to hear more info..

PassionFruit

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 1:30 pm
I must be tired. I read Northeast Pedophilia--join the many new young....

tzila

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 7:02 pm
Anyone who currently lives in NE Philly or Elkins Park PA have more information? (I am unclear whether or not these are two separate communities.) What is the community like, what does tuition look like?

Would love to know more.

shanie5

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 7:13 pm
Northeast Philly and Elkins park are in 2 different locations, so different communities.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics