Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Diet that uses balls by your ears
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 9:57 pm
Anyone heard of or had experience with this diet? How did you hear of it? We're you under a Dr or acupuncturist's supervision? Would you recommend it? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 10:15 pm
Can you tell me more? Does the balls by the ears really help lose weight?

Maya

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 10:39 pm
Sadkhin diet. It works because people on the diet are starving themselves, but the balls is just pseudoscience.

mommyhood

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 10:45 pm
Maya wrote:
Sadkhin diet. It works because people on the diet are starving themselves, but the balls is just pseudoscience.

Agreed. We call it the milk diet because you only drink milk some days.

pause

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 10:46 pm
Truly a "sad..." diet.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 11:00 pm
I know two women who had ear cartilage piercings with small ball earrings put in for weight loss. They both lost tons of weight.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 11:07 pm
Maya wrote:

Reminds me of the dr. Boz diet. The first few weeks is borderline starvation. They tell you to take this magic pill once a day as if that the reason the pounds are coming off and not the 1000 calories a day.

tweety1

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 11:08 pm
amother wrote:
I know two women who had ear cartilage piercings with small ball earrings put in for weight loss. They both lost tons of weight.

I know of a outlet and their son. All 3 gained it all back when they got off it.

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 11:13 pm
mommyhood wrote:
Agreed. We call it the milk diet because you only drink milk some days.

And I’m assuming not milkshakes....

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Jun 28 2018, 11:41 pm
You lose because it's literally a starvation diet. I think the balls are like accupressure and help you not be hungry. My friend lost a lot of weight on it, but she didn't lose enough, and now she's on the keto diet. She says the keto diet is easier and healthier.

People do it if they have a chasuna or something they have to lose alot of weight for Rolling Eyes . If you're ok with starvation diets, and a half hour of excercise while you're starving - then you will do well on it.

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 12:04 am
Still better than surgery lap bands sleeve.

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 12:09 am
I know someone that was on it. You basically eat 500 calories a day. The balls are supposed to make you not feel hungry, but she said it didn’t work. She was extremely weak, and her menstrual cycle got all crazy. She did loose a lot, like 15 pounds In two weeks, but if you don’t eat you loose....

The founder of The diet, says that it’s basically a detox, and then you should switch to a healthy eating plan to continue losing weight slowly.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 12:20 am
tweety1 wrote:
I know of a outlet and their son. All 3 gained it all back when they got off it.

Please tell me the diet where one doesn't gain the weight back when resorting back to their pre diet eating habits.

clowny

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 1:50 am
pause wrote:
Truly a "sad..." diet.

Being 70 lbs overweight is sad too.

I did this diet and did very well. I lost a lot of weight. It’s definitely not for everyone, you gotta know yourself but when you’re so desperate to lose weight and the next option is surgical weight loss then it something to think about.

The balls is supposed to control hunger, and by rotating and stimulating it every 2 hours it helps for detox. Balls are changes to different position every 10 days. It’s a program you follow, you gotta go to one of their locations to get started and then go every 10 days to change ball.

I highly recommend it. I’m planning to do it again when I give up breastfeeding. For me it was the easiest diet ever. Never felt discouraged as I saw results instantly, no heavy food preparations and I felt great. It’s probably not for long term. I lost 15 lbs the first 2 weeks and then about 5-8 lbs every 10 days.

Feel free to pm me if you wanna hear more about it.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 6:56 am
clowny wrote:
The balls is supposed to control hunger, and by rotating and stimulating it every 2 hours it helps for detox.

What toxic substances is it claimed that the balls remove from the body, and how is it claimed that they accomplish this?

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 8:12 am
clowny wrote:
Being 70 lbs overweight is sad too.

I did this diet and did very well. I lost a lot of weight. It’s definitely not for everyone, you gotta know yourself but when you’re so desperate to lose weight and the next option is surgical weight loss then it something to think about.

The balls is supposed to control hunger, and by rotating and stimulating it every 2 hours it helps for detox. Balls are changes to different position every 10 days. It’s a program you follow, you gotta go to one of their locations to get started and then go every 10 days to change ball.

I highly recommend it. I’m planning to do it again when I give up breastfeeding. For me it was the easiest diet ever. Never felt discouraged as I saw results instantly, no heavy food preparations and I felt great. It’s probably not for long term. I lost 15 lbs the first 2 weeks and then about 5-8 lbs every 10 days.

Feel free to pm me if you wanna hear more about it.

When you were finished with the diet did the weight stay off? Asking because I know a handful of people who lost a ton of weight but all of them gained it back...

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 9:43 am
My MIL was on this diet and she did lose weight but almost died because she became deficient in a certain vitamin. She also did gain the weight back. So if you do decide to go on it, be careful and monitor your health.

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 10:05 am
Tried and true weight loss and weight maintenance program is weight watchers. They teach you that you can eat anything but it’s all about portion control. So long as you don’t binge eat you won’t gain it back. Surprisingly you are not hungry either! I tried almost everything out there and couldn’t stick with it because I was going crazy from hunger. Weight watchers was the only program I did that I could stick with since I wasn’t starving. You loose about 1-2 pounds a week, the healthiest way to loose. It’s not a diet, it’s a way to live. Trust me, I tried it all and this is the only thing that works if you want to loose weight and not be in starvation mode.

clowny

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 10:26 am
amother wrote:
When you were finished with the diet did the weight stay off? Asking because I know a handful of people who lost a ton of weight but all of them gained it back...

Yes, it stayed off, that’s until I reached my third trimester of preganacy, when I I started feeling fat again.
Gaining back weight has nothing to do with how you lost it. If you eat the wrong foods, pig out too often, don’t watch your weight- you will gain back weight, regardless of how you lost it.
I can almost guarantee that these people who gain back is because at one point they feel they’ve had it and they start eating with no control. What you have to do is, slowly start weaning from the diet by slowly adding more and more healthy foods. That’s what I did and I continued losing weight.

Another good thing about this diet. It changed my eating habits completely. I feel like I have same results as surgery. It shrank my stomach and I can’t even eat as much as I used to.

Btw, I’ve been overweight all my life and tried almost every single diet out there. Sadkhin was my only success. As I mentioned in my previous post- I’m looking forward to do it again when I stop breastfeeding.

Emotional

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 11:15 am
amother wrote:

That's true of absolutely any diet that you don't stick with.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise