Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Diet that uses balls by your ears
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 11:16 am
amother wrote:
Still better than surgery lap bands sleeve.

Who are you to say what's better for who?

mommy201

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 11:35 am
Emotional wrote:
That's true of absolutely any diet that you don't stick with.

I think that eating very little calories which causes rapid weight loss, slows down the metabolism and people with a slow metabolism will gain everything right back the second they are off the diet. A healthy , slow weight loss goal is much better for metabolism and will be less likely to come back as fast.

Emotional

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 11:49 am
mommy201 wrote:
I think that eating very little calories which causes rapid weight loss, slows down the metabolism and people with a slow metabolism will gain everything right back the second they are off the diet. A healthy , slow weight loss goal is much better for metabolism and will be less likely to come back as fast.

If you go off a diet, unless you are compensating with exercise and /or following a maintenance plan, you will gain your weight back. Some faster, some slower, but it will happen.

pause

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 1:35 pm
clowny wrote:
Yes, it stayed off, that’s until I reached my third trimester of preganacy, when I I started feeling fat again.
Gaining back weight has nothing to do with how you lost it. If you eat the wrong foods, pig out too often, don’t watch your weight- you will gain back weight, regardless of how you lost it.
I can almost guarantee that these people who gain back is because at one point they feel they’ve had it and they start eating with no control. What you have to do is, slowly start weaning from the diet by slowly adding more and more healthy foods. That’s what I did and I continued losing weight.

Another good thing about this diet. It changed my eating habits completely. I feel like I have same results as surgery. It shrank my stomach and I can’t even eat as much as I used to.

Btw, I’ve been overweight all my life and tried almost every single diet out there. Sadkhin was my only success. As I mentioned in my previous post- I’m looking forward to do it again when I stop breastfeeding.

I didn't read any posts past this one, so forgive me if this was said, but the bolded is totally false. I'm glad it worked for you, though.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 2:37 pm
I can tell you first hand cuz I was foolish enough to try it, It does not work and was a real waste of money.
I stuck to it for a while but because my calorie intake was always low I did not lose any weight. The balls behind your diet is mind games, it does nothing but waste some of your time.
Try starving, its free but will mess with your metabolism.
Pcos is my issue so I have attempted every diet out there.
I just exercise and eat healthy.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Jun 29 2018, 5:22 pm
amother wrote:
Tried and true weight loss and weight maintenance program is weight watchers. They teach you that you can eat anything but it’s all about portion control. So long as you don’t binge eat you won’t gain it back. Surprisingly you are not hungry either! I tried almost everything out there and couldn’t stick with it because I was going crazy from hunger. Weight watchers was the only program I did that I could stick with since I wasn’t starving. You loose about 1-2 pounds a week, the healthiest way to loose. It’s not a diet, it’s a way to live. Trust me, I tried it all and this is the only thing that works if you want to loose weight and not be in starvation mode.

It didn’t work for me as I found it unsustainable, and hated the weighing and measuring. Just not realistic.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 8:35 pm
The weight comes off slower than they promise...they say 8 lbs the first week you really lose 4... it’s a starvation plan and for me I was sick for a year after! I suffered severe anxiety attacks and other pains that I never had in my life I couldn’t imagine what was happening to me until I met a nutritionist who told me she’s met many clients off this plan and it has triggered anxiety for others too.... I’ve gained it all back anyway cuz the moment you eat anything boom! Living on kale ain’t a lifestyle!

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 10:09 pm
its more like a cleansing diet I did it for a few month I felt very good and satisfied yes you have to turn the balls every two hours and change every 10 days the balls also when you finished you must do the maintenance if not you will gain everything back I did about a year ago never gained back my weight

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 11:20 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
its more like a cleansing diet I did it for a few month I felt very good and satisfied yes you have to turn the balls every two hours and change every 10 days the balls also when you finished you must do the maintenance if not you will gain everything back I did about a year ago never gained back my weight

As a PSA I think it's helpful to point out that putting balls behind your ears and rotating them does not "remove toxins" from your body. It's a placebo aspect of a starvation diet, the purpose of which is to make you think there's something different about them versus other fad, low calorie, non-lifestyle changing /relationship to food diets to justify the exorbitant costs they are charging you. Be smart people, think!!

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 12:20 am
The point of the balls is that you are constantly feeling them, being busy with them, they remind you at all times that you paid good money for this scam so you'd better starve yourself (stick to the "diet")
It's literal starvation and is terrible for your ultimate health.

And by the way, there is no such thing as a "detox diet" that's the job of your kidneys and liver. No diet/juicing/cleanse/snake oil can do it for you Banging head

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Feb 06 2020, 12:57 am
Emotional wrote:
That's true of absolutely any diet that you don't stick with.

Some diets are more sustainable than others.

jetset123

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 9:14 am
Does anyone Know who to go to for this diet in lakewood?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 9:20 am
jetset123 wrote:

Did you read the whole thread? The majority of posters said it was a scam that doesn't work. The only thing that truly loses weight is your wallet.

Mommyg8

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:09 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Did you read the whole thread? The majority of posters said it was a scam that doesn't work. The only thing that truly loses weight is your wallet.

I actually do know women for whom this diet did work. It's crazy and not healthy and who knows what else, but it worked Confused .

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:17 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

Yes I did thank you.. my sister n law lost tons of weight on it and looks and feels great and has a maintenance plan that shes on now also.. just wanted to know who does it in lakewood

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:30 am
I know so many people who have lost the weight on this diet and kept it off. It’s about switching to healthy eating habits afterwards. The people who go back to their original eating habits will of course gain it all back. And it’s not “starvation”. It alternates between fruits and veggies days and milk says. Fruits and veggies days you can choose from a large list of fruit or vegetables to eat and literally have an unlimited amount of the ones you chose. Milk days are yes drinking milk or eating yogurt but you can also have an unlimited amount of onion soup whenever you want which he considers a freebie and that kept me satisfied, I was never hungry. Shabbos you can have 8 ounces of fish and meat.

I lost 9lb my first 10 days, and that was with skipping a couple days because of simchas.

I agree the balls are all psychological, but if it helps make it easier for some than who cares. It’s not a scam, it works as long as you follow the rules. And he says it’s only a way to reach your goal weight, then you need to learn healthy eating habits so you don’t gain it back. FYI, he offers FREE maintenance sessions to help you keep it off and give you healthy meal plans. For as long as you need it, I know people who are still seeing him every 2 weeks after 7 years of losing weight, and never gained a pound back.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:33 am
jetset123 wrote:

They have a location In Lakewood-

The Sadkhin Complex
6520 US 9, Howell

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:35 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
As a PSA I think it's helpful to point out that putting balls behind your ears and rotating them does not "remove toxins" from your body. It's a placebo aspect of a starvation diet, the purpose of which is to make you think there's something different about them versus other fad, low calorie, non-lifestyle changing /relationship to food diets to justify the exorbitant costs they are charging you. Be smart people, think!!

The costs aren’t “exorbitant”. It’s $100 for the first session and $50 a follow up. And the majority of people only need a month on the plan to get to their goal weight

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:39 am
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
The costs aren’t “exorbitant”. It’s $100 for the first session and $50 a follow up. And the majority of people only need a month on the plan to get to their goal weight

Oh and btw- if someone isn’t happy with the program, he offers a refund. He’s not trying to scam people for money.

jetset123

Post Sun, Feb 09 2020, 10:47 am
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
They have a location In Lakewood-

The Sadkhin Complex
6520 US 9, Howell

Thank you!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise