Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
FREE offer to help you lose weight and/or become fit!
Previous  1  2

cbg

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 5:43 pm
Hi
I really need help.
I need to get the weight off for joint health.
I’m trying to avoid knee and hip surgery and I have a higher rate of success if I lose 40lbs.
Please PM so I can join.

Rappel

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 6:45 pm
I'm interested! Let's talk!

devash1

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 10:11 pm
Here I’m showing about mymacros app I use
https://drive.google.com/open?.....iWMgH just to give you an idea of 1 of the many tips I can share, be aware of what you are eating and just how many calories is crucial, people eat WAY MORE than they realize, I will help you realize and understand your macros goals. The google doc is link to a short screencast/audio I made showing this app

devash1

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 10:13 pm
also everyone that has requested a PM I have replied, so check your inbox at imamother

devash1

Post Mon, Jun 25 2018, 8:26 am
welcome all new ladies to the group, very excited to see your great questions and many of you moving along nicely

Many women are asking me ‘am I too old to to this’. I want to share a short inspiring youtube video of an 80 year old bodybuilder who was overweight her entire life and STARTED in her 60’s and now look how good she looks at age 80! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpBo2dl3PBc

devash1

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 1:24 am
Just wanted to say I'm still taking new ladies in this group. The ladies there are very much enjoying it and already seeing success. I would love to help you too!

abound

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 1:36 am
I lost my phone, but as soon as I find it I will join>.......!!

devash1

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 2:51 am
Sorry made a mistake.

devash1

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 10:14 am
just to clarify for people that are PM'ing me
to join the whatsapp group and get my tips and also where you can send me unlimited questions and my replies on whatsapp

+972 58-782-8087 is my whatsapp # , so add me as a contact and then send me a message in whatsapp requesting me to add you to the group. On whatsapp you must enter the + before the country code to work.

if you have an issue for some reason, PM me

frumarochel

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 7:05 pm
Please include me in this group. I'm grateful for your offer and will work hard. Thank you, devash1.

Beingreal

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 7:16 pm
Is it too late to join?

devash1

Post Sun, Jul 01 2018, 10:54 pm
@frumarochel have you added me to whatsapp?
@Beingreal no, I'm still adding, as long as I can see I have the time I'll keep adding until I feel my plate is full Smile

devash1

Post Mon, Jul 02 2018, 9:13 am
if any of the new users for some reason can't add me to whatsapp, please PM me with your # and first name (and either real last name of made one up if you wish to be anonymous) as otherwise I have too many ladies with same first name and must put you as a contact in my phone. Thanks

justmarried:)

Post Mon, Jul 02 2018, 9:24 am
would love to join

devash1

Post Tue, Jul 03 2018, 5:23 am
For those ladies just seeing this thread, not sure if you see latest post or original post, but here is the link that described this free coaching diet and fitness group on whatsapp

https://docs.google.com/docume...../edit

amother
Rose

Post Fri, Aug 31 2018, 2:10 pm
Hi, I'm not interested in joining, but just to share, I use the "Nutritionix" app to calculate calories/macros - it's free with no ads

And then being middle aged & not in such good shape, am slowly doing resistance training - important to go slower as we age to avoid injury & have more recovery time.
But yes, with patience, it's just a matter of time.

I really like calorie monitoring (I personally don't think I maintain this w/o an app though) as then I feel like I can eat the foods I enjoy, vs a structured plan made by someone else.

Good luck, & we should daven for others to be healthy to, re the pasuk "kol ha'mispallel..." Even though it's not as serious as infertility or illness etc, to me it's still very important to do my hishtadlus to be healthy.

Hatzlacha raba
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise