Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Is Reb. Esther Baila Schwartz on Torah Anytime anymor

devash1

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 5:10 pm
I used to listen to her all the time, and I don't see her name anymore, either I'm totally missing it or she's really gone. Does anyone know where else I can listen to her classes or can you recommend someone else whose good listen to, I'm really missing her.

I also can't download their shuirim anymore, I send my email and don't get the confirmation. I emailed them and they said they couldn't help me and no one else has contacted them with this problem, so just curious to know if I'm the only one.

nosher

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 11:06 am
Bump.
Does anyone know where I can listen to her shiurim?

L K

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 1:01 pm
It's on Torah anytime. I thought her weekly shiur was on summer break of sorts.

devash1

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 1:04 pm
I learned that I need you to login to see the woman's classes. Once I did that I could find all of her classes again. I think that she is on break for the summer unfortunately, I love listening to her every week.

nosher

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 1:08 pm
I am logged in as a woman and see other women’s shiurim. Makes sense she’s on summer break. I keep seeing the same names over and over again. Any recommendations for good speakers in Torah Anytime? Men or women, Yiddish or English.

I like Rabbi Wallerstein, Rabbi Krohn, Reb. Sarah Cohen and Reb Pearlman.

Yocheved_G

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 2:15 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....33591

nosher

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 5:31 pm
Yocheved_G wrote:
https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=333591

Thank you Yocheved. But are all those speakers on Torah Anytime. I don’t think I’ve noticed quite a few of the names mentioned.

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 6:09 pm
I haven’t ever had an issue with the login email... so weird! Maybe try registering with a different email address- it will most likely work then.
Rebetzin Schwartz’s last shiur on TA was uploaded on June 26th. I’d assume she is on summer break, as someone suggested above.
I like Mrs. Esther Wein and Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller. Both very intelligent women with fascinating insights to offer.

L K

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 8:13 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
I haven’t ever had an issue with the login email... so weird! Maybe try registering with a different email address- it will most likely work then.
Rebetzin Schwartz’s last shiur on TA was uploaded on June 26th. I’d assume she is on summer break, as someone suggested above.
I like Mrs. Esther Wein and Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller. Both very intelligent women with fascinating insights to offer.

Is there a place to get rebbetzen Heller's new shiurim? I haven't seen new uploads on Naaleh in a looong time, and Torah anytime has very few new things.

nosher

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 9:26 pm
Agree both Esther Wein and Rebitzen Heller are great.
I do not have a problem with the log in. Just haven’t noticed too many options to listen to.

Yocheved_G

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 10:32 pm
Rabbi Fishel Schachter usually gives 2 lectures a week so he is a great one to follow. He has a very warm & inspiring approach, very relatable & ties Emunah perspective into every day life experience, shares anecdotes etc. so it’s a very pleasant listen while imparting a very powerful message & outlook.

Other suggestions of speakers who have either regular lectures and/or a plethora of previous lectures:
Mrs. Vivienne Chaya Frank
Rabbanit Amit Yaghoubi

R. Zechariah Wallerstein
R. Paysach Krohn
R. YY Jacobson
R. Mordechai Becher
R. Label Lam
R. Gavriel Friedman
R. Eliezer Krohn
R. Jonathan Rietti
Charlie Harary

SmartWife

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 12:02 pm
I cant find her lectures either. I don't see her name posted.
Is it just me?

Chazak613

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 12:24 pm
I just today listened to her newest shiur on Torah Anytime. Make sure you are logged in a female account.
This is the link to her latest shiur https://www.torahanytime.com/#.....87034

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 1:21 pm
I also really enjoy Rabbi YY Rubinstein-I started with his shiur on Harry Potter and enjoyed his sense of humor-I like shiurim that aren't too heavy to listen to when I'm working around the house.

Cheshire cat

Post Wed, Jul 17 2019, 1:49 pm
I listen to Reb Esther Baila over a phone hotline. Tell me if you want the number.
Rebetzin Heller is on that hotline, too. It's updated daily
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics