Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Landlord & openhouse
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 12:59 am
amother wrote:
They already told us that they expected July's rent, I'm involved in this because I got a call today from the realtor saying that they want to have an open house this weekend. That means I need to have the house in showable condition this Sunday, that while I'm packing I have to make sure that the house is still going to be presentable. Yes, I'm grateful that they gave us a week's notice--I mean I've gotten calls from them "Hi, Can I come in 5 minutes?" when I'm in the middle of sorting through clothes and toys or bedtime. I had been hoping that by now the showings would be done so that I could focus on packing and not worrying about the house being in pristine condition. Also, I chose to go on a family outing yesterday figuring we'd have next Sunday to work all day being the 9-days and all. Now instead of having our last full-Sunday to work on packing, I have to do everything while my husband is at work, put everything on hold, find something for us to do for 3 hours out of the house during the 9-days b/c the landlord wants the house sold before we leave.

You also could have said no, I’m sorry Sunday is not going to work.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics