Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cleaning company Monsey

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 8:52 pm
Just signed on a rental house in monsey. We were planning on moving in at the end of the week, but I went to visit it today and it is horrifically dirty. I thought all I would need is a regular cleaning lady, but this place needs a heavy duty cleaning crew (and I do not want to pay a bloody fortune for it either!) I mentioned it to the landlord to see if he was planning on having someone come clean and he basically laughed at me (not a jewish landlord btw)

We are new to monsey so have no idea where to start looking for cleaning company. Please give me suggestions!!

I appreciate it!

Thank you

best babby

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 10:10 pm
DO NOT USE CLEANING DEPOT!! TERRIBLE COMPANY. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY RUINED MY CABINETS AND IGNORE ALL MY CALLS. I was very unhappy with them

supermamma

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 10:16 pm
Not Mr clean either. Awful. Sustained so much damage...

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 1:26 am
Agree not to use cleaning depot. Our apartment was the same dirty as before after they left. They didn't pick up phones & arrived 6 hours after they said they would.
Try Zebra cleaning. Supposed to be good but I didn't try. Everyone is basically in the $110-$150 hour range. 845-517-8048

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 9:19 am
thank you! big help.

has anyone used zebra?

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 9:23 am
I heard great things about Spotless!

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 10:51 am
have you used spotless?

anyone use zebra? only want to call them knowing someone had a positive experience... but I really have to call asap

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 1:31 pm
amother wrote:
have you used spotless?

anyone use zebra? only want to call them knowing someone had a positive experience... but I really have to call asap

I used Spotless. Absolutely amazing customer service.

They did a major mold removal job for me, dealt with insurance on that, and then threw in the cleanup at no charge when I asked them if they'd consider that. And yes, they did a good job with it, though it's been a few years...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries