Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Android Vs. Apple

twogees

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 6:02 pm
Looking at either a samsung or an iphone. Can you tell me pros and cons to each?

ineedalamborghi

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 7:35 pm
I personally like android better because it is more customizable and usually cheaper, you're talking about the latest model galaxy vs the iPhone 10 or 8?

Amarante

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 8:04 pm
Depends somewhat on your other computer devices.

I live in an Apple world so the iPhone made sense for me. Everything on my phone synchs automatically to my desktop and my iPad and vice versa. The applications are designed to work and play well together.

I know people who have an iPhone and no Apple computers and they seem to think the iPhone is easier to use than an Android but there are certainly Android fans.

challahchallah

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 8:08 pm
I find that iPhones are more reliable but androids are more customizable. Are you someone who enjoys tinkering with your devices or would you rather have something less flexible but works better without you having to do a lot?

Amarante

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 8:28 pm
Customization is very overrated. Most Apple products are deliberately designed to not be all that customizable precisely because the software can be tested on identical machinery.

Once you start customizing operating systems you then have potential issues with other software and the OS itself.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 8:30 pm
I am an 🍎 fan. The apps are easy to navigate and the pictures come out very sharp.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 2:31 am
Android.
I was in the apple boat but it just got frustrating at some point that there items are so hard to customize, they're prices are set, and you are kinda forced into buying all your electronics from them if you want to sync up.

With android you can buy a smartphone from hundreds of different companies, and a computer from tens of companies and it will all sync. More options, customizability.

I also feel like apple doesn't really work hard at improving their products, since they know their customers are locked in. Besides for the recent scandal where apple was proved to have purposely made older phone models run slower so you will buy the newest model. I wouldn't trust them.

With android the marketplace is huge and much competition, so you can get a really good phone at a great price too! All the companies are trying to be better so they'll get more customers. If a android company purposely slowed down older models, people would easily just switch to another android. Apple knows that their customers are used to the apple layout and they can cheat them a bit more, and they won't leave them.

I don't have a smartphone anymore, but I'm an android fan and tech junky.

saw50st8

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 7:21 am
I have an iphone for work and android for personal and I hate my iphone.

singleagain

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 7:31 am
Android. But not Samsung. I've heard to many horror stories about batteries catching on fire.

I would look for an Android/Google phone, bc it comes with less bloatware. (Apps that come with the phone, you never use but can't uninstall) that means more memory. Which is really good especially if you take a lot of pictures and video.

Honestly, it depends a lot on what you are looking for/need in a phone.

ez-pass

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 7:44 am
Android. Hate the iphones.
Also note the screens shatter way later on iphones.

monkeys

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 10:51 am
I have an iPhone and a Samsung tablet. LOVE my iPhone, hate my tablet. Also, if you care about picture quality, the iPhone definitely wins by a mile.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics