Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What I Learned from the Locked MAGA Thread

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 12:48 pm
So I just finished skimming the second half of the thread and here's what I learned:
1. Alan Dershowitz is trolling here. (See "amother" burgundy on p. 4 or 5, bemoaning how difficult it is to find like-minded liberals who can agree without being disagreeable. [My synopsis].)
2. Kennedy was persuaded, or "persuaded" to resign now? I'd love details on that and I'd google now but I'm going to use my remaining time online now on other things.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 12:49 pm
Re number 2, there are no details. It's s rumor.

Hi Alan!

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 12:54 pm
It's a left wing conspiracy theory...

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 12:56 pm
https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch.....rump/

Fox

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 1:05 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
1. Alan Dershowitz is trolling here. (See "amother" burgundy on p. 4 or 5, bemoaning how difficult it is to find like-minded liberals who can agree without being disagreeable. [My synopsis].)

Now we not only have to keep track of bein hazmanim and its inevitable effect on the intimacy threads, but we also have to keep track of the party circuit on Martha's Vineyard!

I say we shut down immediately any threads asking about what kind of lingerie your DH prefers you wear while he considers the appropriate interpretation of Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah as it applies to kapores in the parking lot.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 8:08 pm
Fox wrote:
Now we not only have to keep track of bein hazmanim and its inevitable effect on the intimacy threads, but we also have to keep track of the party circuit on Martha's Vineyard!

I say we shut down immediately any threads asking about what kind of lingerie your DH prefers you wear while he considers the appropriate interpretation of Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah as it applies to kapores in the parking lot.

Which came first: The above church, or I Love Lucy?

Fox

Post Wed, Jul 11 2018, 10:50 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Which came first: The above church, or I Love Lucy?

Unclear. The Court did not address the question of whether the use of bongo drums within the confines of a nightclub constitutes a legitimate intent of religious expression.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 8:42 am
Fox wrote:
Unclear. The Court did not address the question of whether the use of bongo drums within the confines of a nightclub constitutes a legitimate intent of religious expression.

This was a new keyboard....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics