Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Neurofeedback dr schick

renapl

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 11:31 am
Considering doing neurofeedback with dr scick for my child. Does anyonne have experience with it?

relish

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 1:06 pm
Depends on the issue you are targeting. Do you mean neurofeedback for trauma?
Or do you mean biofeedback to relearn to use a muscle (help with urinary accidents and bladder control among a whole range of issues that biofeedback can help with)?

renapl

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 1:11 pm
I mean neuro feedback for.adhd

relish

Post Thu, Jul 12 2018, 1:12 pm
renapl wrote:
I mean neuro feedback for.adhd

If he's trained and willing to do it as his regular price, it's a steal of a deal. Neurofeedback in NYC is $200 an hour. I know that his price is nowhere near that high.

ETA: I don't have personal experience with him, but I know a lot of people that he has helped. Everyone is impressed with his knowledge and expertise.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 12:03 am
Bump. We have a first appt tomorrow to check it out. Any idea what it entails and if it works. We have literally tried every medication and therapy and have not found the shaliach.

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 5:46 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Bump. We have a first appt tomorrow to check it out. Any idea what it entails and if it works. We have literally tried every medication and therapy and have not found the shaliach.

We did it and after a few thousand dollars found it did nothing …. Also who said it’s adhd- they said that by my child and we ended up healing it through detox as it was heavy metals in the brain - but Lyme and pandas can also have those symptoms

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 7:10 am
If it is really adhd and not something else I have seen & heard great results for many adults with neurofeedback. As far as kids with adhd, the results I have heard specifically for the adhd were not so perfect. I know 3 people who did not see much results where other kids who were treated for different conditions saw sooo amazing results.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 7:41 am
amother [ Snowflake ] wrote:
We did it and after a few thousand dollars found it did nothing …. Also who said it’s adhd- they said that by my child and we ended up healing it through detox as it was heavy metals in the brain - but Lyme and pandas can also have those symptoms

Did it with him? My friend who has used him claims he is very honest and would say if he couldn’t help. I’m pretty sure it’s adhd plus other stuff. He’s had it since day 1 and my husband has adhd and he’s worse

imasinger

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 8:13 am
We also spent thousands on neurofeedback to help a kid with ADHD and it did nothing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)