Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Best Place to buy sheital in Jerusalem

champion

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 3:57 am
I am on the market for a new sheital now.
I am willing to spend whatever it takes but I want to know that I get the right thing.
who would you recommend in J-M?
I am looking for a wavy/curly texture, long (I would like somebody who can make a very long sheital without it looking like a witches wig) with the option to pull back into a pony tail or braid and a very natural front going back.
Also good service is very important to me. I want somebody who will be patient throughout the decided stage and will be there to service the shaitel after its made.

blossoming

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 5:00 am
Tirza, Ramot Gimmel - 02-587-9482

abound

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 6:23 am
Esty Wolpin but she is in Beitar, if you want her number I can get it for you. She has lots of customers travelling in from Yerushalayim.

choco1

Post Tue, Oct 06 2015, 11:01 am
Yaffi Kaminer is amazing! She has "YIVUSH TIVI" which is hair that you wash yourself and it dries naturally wavy/curly! It's a bit busy there, but they take good care of you and give you a warranty for a year. 02-642-3576. So far really happy with mine!

Hatzlacha!

bu2ybee

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 11:41 am
I got mine from yaffi kaminer too ! it dries in a gorgeous wave after washing it and leaving it to dry !! so natural people always pull the front of my hairline to see if its really a wig or my hair !! I couldn't recommend her more ! her service is amazing and quick ! my cousin wasn't so happy with hers so she made her a new one ! worth every penny ! I m saving up for my next one !!

Iymnok

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 11:43 am
What's her price range?

bu2ybee

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 11:57 am
Iymnok wrote:
What's her price range?

Depends on the length and colour !
the longer the more expensive - as everywhere

heres a link for pictures
https://www.facebook.com/yafi.kaminer?fref=ts

Prob best to go and see her she s really one of the nicest people !

bamba

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 2:22 pm
Try going to galit italia. They have stunning natural wigs that u can wash and they dry in waves naturally really gorgeous. Apparently in centre 1 they are really nice and very helpful.

AlwaysThinking

Post Wed, Oct 07 2015, 2:36 pm
Miri Kopelowitz is amazing. Just going there is incredible - you get to see all kinds of people with the most stunning sheitels. She does some super natural looking ones in every style, from the tightest ringlets to straight. I got a custom and didn't like it, AFTER it was cut. She took it back and sold it and let me choose another completely free.

TBT

Post Sat, Jul 14 2018, 4:13 pm
How much are yafis wigs?
A very long wavy one?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels