Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you know if you have family and friends on imamother?
Previous  1  2  3

pond user

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 2:47 pm
Well, I have two sisters on here who we exchanged usernames with 🖐

My mom is here too 😁 but posts very occasionally, like oce in 2 years. Busy lady and all that.

I know of two aunts in here too and some cousins of mine, pretty sure there are more but don't know their usernames.

I also have suggested this site to at least a handful of friends and I know they have joined but don't know who they are on here.

Hi all of you!! 😊

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 2:59 pm
I have an inkling that my mother is here based on some things she's said but have never asked her. And a cousin that told me she is but don't know her username or anything.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 3:10 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
ALBINO lion.

Please believe me, it was a toss up between the 2. I was THIS close to going with albino.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 4:30 pm
Both my sisters are on here. One hardly ever posts anymore since she started working full-time.
The other, well... a couple of years ago she signed up for a second account, and started posting her marriage problems online with her second screen name, and her first profile joined the discussion as "validation", and she wasn't very careful about keeping details anonymous, so... her cover was blown. I don't know if she was banned, or just stopped posting out of humiliation, but she hasn't been on imamother since then.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 4:35 pm
That is why I got on here; my DD whose SIL is admin.

justforfun87

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 5:05 pm
I have four people I know on here. Anyone else I mentioned this site to has NO clue what I am talking about. I live in Baltimore.

dovebird

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 5:17 pm
I have friends on here who know my screen name. Hi everyone!!

SimchaSays

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 5:19 pm
Hi Mom! She's much more active than I am and others know her on the site.

I assume others I know are on here too, including community members who have posted about location, but never really tried too hard to figure anyone out...
If anyone knows me irl please let me know!

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 6:35 pm
I once mentioned in a post that I was from a specific family and other posters responded that they are also. But I don’t know how closely related.

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Jul 14 2018, 10:15 pm
I always wonder if the usernames I see here are the same women on grocery line with me, driving next to me, or even Random acquaintances.
I suspect I have sisters on here but wouldn’t know

yo'ma

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 12:17 pm
Yes. It's pretty obvious who I am if you know me. I have 1 or maybe 3 sisters here. I know of only one for sure and her screen name. I know I have one sil here, but I might have more. I don't know her screen name and I don't think she posts much. I have 1 friend here that I know of. She introduced herself with her screen name when I first started. I made a friend through imamother. I know of other people from before imamother who are on here, but we're not friends (not not friends either Rolling Eyes ).

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 12:35 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Kimba was my absolute favorite as a little girl. My brothers refused to let me watch it in the playroom as it was on against George of the Jungle, so I had to sneak into the kitchen to watch.

Revenge is sweet. Kimba became Simba (although Disney denies it), and the rest is history. George of the Jungle? No one remembers him.

George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be...'

Of course we remember!

HonesttoGod

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 8:40 pm
I have my mother and possibly my mil ? on here.
Probably a few of my sisters, aunts and maybe some cousins.
A bunch of friends for sure and probably another whole bunch of ghost readers.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:21 pm
I've asked many women IRL if they're on here, and they all say no. Some say they've browsed for recipes, but no accounts.

nursemomma

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:54 pm
I don't know if any friends or family on here; but I imagine some of them are.

Once, while traveling on a bus, I noticed someone I know (not well, just know her family) browsing ima. Watch your screens Wink .
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics