Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Amazon Prime Day 2018

OutATowner

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:27 pm
Last year there were some pretty good deals on things I planned to get anyway. If you see any good deals let us know! I will post any as well.
As an aside, I need a new laptop, but the variety totally overwhelms me and I don't know where to start...so I never get one.

happy12

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:37 pm
Looking out for diapers

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:41 pm
Instant Pot Duo $59 https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

Mattress pads $15 https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

Queen size memory foam mattress topper $56 https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

syrima

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:42 pm
9 days so I will be skipping it. Can we get a petition together for them to move it to another date? Rolling Eyes

OutATowner

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:42 pm
Wow, you guys are quick. Thanks. I'll look out for diapers.

srbmom

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:48 pm
Quote:

9 days so I will be skipping it. Can we get a petition together for them to move it to another date?

I love it this way! So much money that I don't end up spending on things I don't really need.

OutATowner

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:49 pm
syrima wrote:
9 days so I will be skipping it. Can we get a petition together for them to move it to another date? Rolling Eyes

I was thinking about that...but what about things like diapers?

Raisin

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:50 pm
kindle fire tablet is an even better deal then usual.

creditcards

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:54 pm
I also need a new laptop. Decent but not to expensive. If anyone can recommend one would be nice.

srbmom

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 6:54 pm
Why can't you buy diapers? I never heard that.
I even learned that if it a fantastic deal on clothing or home items that you wouldn't be able to get the rest of the year - you can buy it if you feel you need it - just shouldn't use it until after the 9 days. But so far I haven't seen anything that I feel I can't do without

OutATowner

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 7:28 pm
srbmom wrote:
Why can't you buy diapers? I never heard that.
I even learned that if it a fantastic deal on clothing or home items that you wouldn't be able to get the rest of the year - you can buy it if you feel you need it - just shouldn't use it until after the 9 days. But so far I haven't seen anything that I feel I can't do without

That's what I mean. We (aylor) can still benefit from Prime deals during the 9 days. It's always July 15/16, the 9 days usually isn't this early.

LittleDucky

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 12:53 am
No real deals on diapers either. Just the more expensive natural/organic brands that are still pricey after the discounts. But if you typically buy those brands anyways (honest company and the like) then check out the prices on Amazon. I just cant imagine paying double for something disposable...

Sadie

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 3:18 am
FYI for those who care, amazon workers are on an international strike to protest terrible labor conditions and are asking people not to participate in prime day.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 4:05 am
Sadie wrote:
FYI for those who care, amazon workers are on an international strike to protest terrible labor conditions and are asking people not to participate in prime day.

I think only in Europe. I didn't see any mention of it in the US

allcuteonesrtak

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 8:42 am
LittleDucky wrote:
No real deals on diapers either. Just the more expensive natural/organic brands that are still pricey after the discounts. But if you typically buy those brands anyways (honest company and the like) then check out the prices on Amazon. I just cant imagine paying double for something disposable...

I got 13 cents per diaper for size 3 diapers..
I consider that pretty good, even though it's not the best.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 8:50 am
syrima wrote:

My understanding of buying things in the 9 days is that if we will lose money by waiting, it is okay to buy now and use later but ask your own rav.

enneamom

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 8:57 am
If anyone finds a good deal on swim diapers, please post. TIA!

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 10:25 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I think only in Europe. I didn't see any mention of it in the US

Spain and Germany so far, AFAIK.

rgr

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 10:26 am
I got babyganics diapers for free! Sorry guys deal is dead now.

Sign up for farms dans deals Twitter texts for today and unsubscribe when this is over. You'll get all the deals as they happen
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains