Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Minyan in Crown plaza suffern - shabbos Nachmu

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:38 pm
hi,
we are 8 couples going to crown plaza suffern for Shabbos nachmu and are trying to find out if anyone else is planning on being there on shabbos nachmu so we can have minyan. they have great rates. (we are doing a group and got even better rates, if you want you can pm me to get our rate of $109 per night )
please let me know if you or someone you know would be there so we can know if we have minyan or not.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:46 pm
Do you have a Sefer Torah?

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:46 pm
we are working on getting one

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:03 pm
we actually just got a sefer torah so we have a sefer torah with 8 men. hotel is really beautiful! please help us complete our minyan

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:08 pm
pmom wrote:
we actually just got a sefer torah so we have a sefer torah with 8 men. hotel is really beautiful! please help us complete our minyan

You rented a conference room to daven? Where are you eating?

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:09 pm
we are eating in the conference room but have enough place to daven there before we eat. is this something you are interested in?

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:13 pm
pmom wrote:

Yes I agree! DH and I were there a few summers back for a night. The price is very affordable and the place is gorgeous so we’re going next week- leaving on Wednesday though (we’re going to my in laws for shabbos) I’m sorry we can’t help Sad

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:15 pm
thanks anyway! let's hope I find someone else.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:21 pm
pmom wrote:
we are eating in the conference room but have enough place to daven there before we eat. is this something you are interested in?

You hiring a caterer? Will ask a few friends if interested.
How much is it to chip in for conference room?

doctorima

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:21 pm
You can post on Godaven.com under temporary minyanim.

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:31 pm
Firebrick amother, do you mind PMing me your phone number so we can talk? we ordered the food from Glaubers catering. we took a small conference room but depending on how many people you are it might be an option. or if it's 2 or 3 couples you can take a suite and eat there.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 2:38 pm
pmom wrote:
Firebrick amother, do you mind PMing me your phone number so we can talk? we ordered the food from Glaubers catering. we took a small conference room but depending on how many people you are it might be an option. or if it's 2 or 3 couples you can take a suite and eat there.

We are 4 couples. I just text everybody to see if they are ok with this location.

pmom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 5:31 pm
Hi Firebrick, I would love to get an update if this is interesting for you as we need to book and I don't want to book before I know about minyan

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 6:05 pm
pmom wrote:
Hi Firebrick, I would love to get an update if this is interesting for you as we need to book and I don't want to book before I know about minyan

I hope to have an answet later. Everyone wants to speak to their husbands first.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 11:50 pm
Sorry but no one is interested.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 12:18 am
Try to find out how far the nearest shul is. There are some Shuls in Montebello, Shouldn't be that far.

rikkabella

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 9:11 am
I might be interested in joining! Brother is moving and we were looking for a place to go all together for shabbos. It would be 4 couples with eleven children between them. What do you do for heating the food up?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days