Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
How soon after Tisha B'Av can we eat Fleishig this year?
Previous  1  2

keym

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:12 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Me too.
Dh actually looked in Nitei Gavriel, and he writes that everything is permitted motzei tisha b'av aside for eating meat.

Drinking wine also?
Those two usually go together.

Jewel22

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 1:20 pm
I asked a rav and he said for sephardim you can eat meat after the fast Sunday night. Idk about others tho

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 4:35 pm
"Laundromat. If you live in a drum community, drive 20 minutes out to get a quiet one".

Best autocorrect of the week! LOL

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 7:13 pm
cnc wrote:
I never heard of this. All chassidim that I know wait until the next day.

And this is the exact inherent danger in people asking shailos on this site! Ask your rabbi!!!!!

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 10:34 pm
amother wrote:
My 3 kids leave to camp tues. luggage drop off Monday night! Help!!! Anybody have this crazy situation!!??

I guess I am. 2 boys came back from camp this week with dirty laundry. One will be leaving with a different son Monday morning to israel. The other luggage will leave monday evening to camp. I will be leaving Tuesday so everyone elses laundry most be done monday.
Bh I have a second washing machine in my basement apartment. I will be spending the first 16 hour after tisha bav doing laundry.
Oh well!! It will be difficult but I'll survive.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jul 19 2018, 11:41 pm
amother wrote:
I know but I have at least 15 loads! They just came home from another camp!!!

Laundromat for the win!

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 12:28 am
flowerpower wrote:
So who is eating a steak for breakfast Monday morning?

People who don't eat dairy (or a million other things), like me. I live on chicken and basically starved this whole week.

heidi

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 2:21 am
amother wrote:
People who don't eat dairy (or a million other things), like me. I live on chicken and basically starved this whole week.

Me!
I hate fish. A week of veggies and pasta was not a good combination for me. I've been feeling sick and lethargic (or sick and hungry) the whole week.

penguin

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 2:48 am
Quote:
People, people, are you asking shaylos? I am pretty sure if you have nothing to eat you would be permitted to eat chicken (if not meat).

InnerMe

Post Fri, Jul 20 2018, 9:53 am
keym wrote:
Drinking wine also?
Those two usually go together.

I don't remember if dh said that.. but I just checked it up and yes it includes wine as well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note