Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Restaurant near Penn Station

perquacky

Post Tue, Jun 18 2013, 10:22 am
I'm meeting a friend for lunch next week in Midtown and I'm looking for a place to eat near Penn Station that's not too expensive, and isn't a crowded pizza store. It doesn't really matter, but I'll add that she's not Jewish, and I'd like to give her a good kosher eating experience.

Any suggestions (besides Mr. Broadway)?

jzmom

Post Tue, Jun 18 2013, 10:27 am
Circa
Bravo Pizza
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

More expensive
Colbeh
Abigails
Olympic Pita

Enjoy!

queenert

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 3:24 am
Anyone have an updated list?
Thanks!

N'sMom

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 7:01 am
There are a number of places near Stern College (the block of 34th and Park has several). Paprika has great salads. Tiberias is a solid classic dairy place. Mendy''s upstairs if you want slightly more upscale. (The downstairs is very casual.) I think there's an Eden Wok on that block too. None of these is genuinely elegant but all are better than decent.

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, Aug 12 2021, 3:57 pm
N'sMom wrote:
There are a number of places near Stern College (the block of 34th and Park has several). Paprika has great salads. Tiberias is a solid classic dairy place. Mendy''s upstairs if you want slightly more upscale. (The downstairs is very casual.) I think there's an Eden Wok on that block too. None of these is genuinely elegant but all are better than decent.

Anyone’s know which of these or other inexpensive restaurants in this general area are open late tonight?

Tia
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries