Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Shabbos Nachamu- anything available?

cinnabon

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:08 pm
I know I'm a little (ok, a lot) late in the game. But do any of you know of a bungalow or house available to rent out this weekend for 3 couples ?
We don't want to spend too much.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!

livinginflatbus

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:57 pm
So we’re going to the Parsippany embassy suites . There’s a minyan and you bring along your own food . There might still be one or two rooms available.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:59 pm
A cheap bungalow or house for this weekend does not exist. Owners hike up the price, especially for the busy weekends.

cinnabon

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 8:24 pm
Would you have any info on embassy suites? I'm trying to google it but can't seem to find it. Thanks!!

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 8:51 pm
I’m actually waiting to hear back from embassy suites I left a text and no return message yet

chaya35

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 8:54 pm
cinnabon wrote:
Would you have any info on embassy suites? I'm trying to google it but can't seem to find it. Thanks!!

http://shabbosgetaways.blogspot.com/

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 11:05 pm
Just spoke to them had 1suite available but husband doesn’t want to take that room for chinuch reasons one big bed in main room and I was going to go with my kids

enneamom

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 11:23 pm
amother wrote:
Just spoke to them had 1suite available but husband doesn’t want to take that room for chinuch reasons one big bed in main room and I was going to go with my kids

They don't give you a rollaway bed on request? Most hotels do AFAIK

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 12:30 am
Negative I asked and my husband is like why do we need to open there eyes to something like this? We are chasidish and they only know of 2 beds in a mommy tatty room

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 12:50 am
amother wrote:
Negative I asked and my husband is like why do we need to open there eyes to something like this? We are chasidish and they only know of 2 beds in a mommy tatty room

Why do your kids have to know this is a Mommy Tatty room?

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 6:48 am
amother wrote:

A hotel is a luxury. Tell the kids this’s luxury, one huge bed, but instead of one person, we’ll squish 2-3 kids. The other room could be the parents room (if applicable)

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 7:27 am
Why do ppl try to get wives to convince their husbands?! So not helpful in a marriage. Her husband isn't comfortable. Mine wouldn't either be and we're not chassidish... Move on to option B.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 8:22 am
I’m not chassidish and personally wouldn’t be comfortable either. Perhaps it depends on the ages of the kids.... I’d be especially worried about my 12 year old son and probably my 10 year old dd. Not sure if the younger ones would think too much about it.

amother
Navy

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 9:08 am
amother wrote:
Why do ppl try to get wives to convince their husbands?! So not helpful in a marriage. Her husband isn't comfortable. Mine wouldn't either be and we're not chassidish... Move on to option B.

Because this poster is trying to find a room last minute and this seems to be her only option, so people are trying to help out by giving her ideas she may not have thought of.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days