Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Anyone bought clothing on ali favorites?

nw11

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 7:57 am
They have some nice tznius clothing over there, but I'm a bit scared to buy as returning is very expensive and not worthwhile. They claim the sizing is small - how small?

Anyone had any experiences?

These are the types of things I am contemplating:

https://www.alifavorites.com/c.....ess-2

https://www.alifavorites.com/c.....dress

https://www.alifavorites.com/c.....irt-2

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:00 am
There stuff is straight off of Aliexpress and usually more expensive. If you can find the exact same thing on Aliexpress I suggest you do. I just bought swimsuits off off aliexpress since I was sick of paying 200-300 shekel on a swimsuit, all of them cost 40-60 shekels..very happy.

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:02 am
I don't have experience purchasing from Aliexpress, so I can't help you there.... but all your choices look great!

If (cv) the clothes don't fit, could you re-sell in your community rather return?

nw11

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:03 am
LovesHashem wrote:
There stuff is straight off of Aliexpress and usually more expensive. If you can find the exact same thing on Aliexpress I suggest you do. I just bought swimsuits off off aliexpress since I was sick of paying 200-300 shekel on a swimsuit, all of them cost 40-60 shekels..very happy.

I'm confused, when you try to pay, it takes you to the aliexpress site. So how would you pay more?

nw11

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:06 am
Frumwithallergies wrote:
I don't have experience purchasing from Aliexpress, so I can't help you there.... but all your choices look great!

If (cv) the clothes don't fit, could you re-sell in your community rather return?

Thanks! It's not only about the clothes fitting, it's about the cut being flattering and the material being comfortable. I probably could try reselling them but it would not be easy. I definitely will not be ordering before I've heard some kind of feedback.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:07 am
nw11 wrote:
I'm confused, when you try to pay, it takes you to the aliexpress site. So how would you pay more?

I've heard they take a cut out of it, and use expensive seller. In any case, I'm used to searching myself, I'd read the reveiws.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:12 am
OP, I see that these dresses are from Shein- why do t you order directly from Shein which allows returns?

nw11

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:16 am
SuperWify wrote:
OP, I see that these dresses are from Shein- why do t you order directly from Shein which allows returns?

Because I would have to pay the shipping which would cost almost as much if not the same as the dress itself costs. (I'm in Europe.)

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:21 am
nw11 wrote:
Because I would have to pay the shipping which would cost almost as much if not the same as the dress itself costs. (I'm in Europe.)

I suggest you buy one thing then. See what you're willing to gamble. If it works out you can decide to buy more.
I bought from a non typical site and wanted so many pieces. Decided to gamble on 1 item. I was careful with measurements and it worked out.
If we buy a lot of items I find we're not as careful with the selections.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 8:44 am
nw11 wrote:

Really?! I’m in the US and the shipping was not that much at all.

I ordered from shein and the fit of the clothing was very good.

I’m going to check out those dresses there- thanks!

special1

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 10:12 am
Hi! This is Shaindy from Alifavorites.com
Our website is items that we liked from Aliexpress and chose out for you to have an easier shopping experience on Aliexpress.
When you buy an item, it redirects you to Aliexpress, you are buying it directly from Aliexpress. You are not paying any more than on Aliexpress direct.
The sizing for kids clothing is usually the same as US sizes. The sizing for women is a bit more complicated. The sizes on Aliexpress are Asian sizes, which run smaller. Usually there is a size chart for measurement, but most of the time, you need to size up about 2 sizes.
Good Luck!

peacenine

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 1:43 pm
I'll be placing an order from items that were posted on alifavorites. For myalef, I only take items that have measurements so I'm confident which size I need. Otherwise it's too much of a gamble and waste of money.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 2:03 pm
Special1, may I ask you how the sizing of the black dress with the red heart works??

special1

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 2:05 pm
Any questions you can DM on instagram @alifavorites
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics