Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Home Depot windowshades

alwayscooking

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 3:25 pm
Hi,
Anyone have experience with Home Dept windows shades or have a good to recommend buying them? Not looking to buy temporary.

rachel6543

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 4:28 pm
Yes. I had a very good experience using Home Depot for replacing several of my window blinds several years ago. They were even good about taking care of a warranty issue after install. I definitely recommend you get a quote from them.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 4:46 pm
I HAVe the cellular cordless shades in white for over 2 years only $50 a shade highly recommend

esuss

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 5:11 pm
I purchased lots of shades from them. Not the ones that are custom made and the install for you. I bought mini blinds that I installed. They last from 2-3 years before needing to be replaced. I purchased roller shades for bedrooms that are room darkening. I have them for 5 years already and are excellent. And in the past I bought the blinds that are wider slats was very happy with them. I installed it. But they are expensive and then I moved so don't know how long they last. If you purchase any of these they are very good in cutting them to size.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics