Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eyeshadow at Sephora

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 07 2018, 8:22 pm
I ordered a refill of my eyeshadow at Sephora, and they changed the shape and size of the tin so it doesn't fit into the holder I originally bought with this product.
I spoke to 2 representatives at Sephora over the phone but they don't know which size compact to recommend. 🙈 And I don't have time to travel to a brick and mortar store to match up the eyeshadow with the case.

This is the eyeshadow. https://m.sephora.com/product/.....ugrid
D-926 Blueberry

Can anyone help me figure out which case to buy it with?
These are the cases linked to the product but they're listed as XS, S, M, L, XL and I can't figure out which one I need to buy in order not to have a flimsy pot of eyeshadow without a case to keep it closed in.
https://m.sephora.com/product/.....21291

Cookiegirl

Post Tue, Aug 07 2018, 9:07 pm
Looks to me like the Extra Small should work if you only want the single color in a case. If you are combining different colors- you can get another size palette and add more squares of color...

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 07 2018, 9:10 pm
Cookiegirl wrote:
Looks to me like the Extra Small should work if you only want the single color in a case. If you are combining different colors- you can get another size palette and add more squares of color...

Thanks so so much for responding! The pot of eyeshadow is actually a bit of a rectangle and not a square which is why I'm confused. Maybe I should order XS and S?

flowergirl10

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 12:10 am
You could always return with Sephora so maybe buy which ones you think will fit and return the ones that don’t

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 4:19 pm
Thanks cookiegirl and flowergirl! The xs worked perfectly (they were $2 so I ordered a few sizes to be sure).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics