Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Odyssey vs Sienna

fatso gal

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 8:17 pm
I am looking for a used van and I am in between the two cars. Are you happy with the van you owned? Also I heard the Odyssey repairs are more expensive. Is that true?

Bsimcha

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 8:35 pm
I have a new Odyssey, I love it.
I compared the two and for some reason picked Odyssey over Sienna not for a real reason. Price was same.
It just felt like a bit better when compared apples to apples, they each have many good things just a bit different.
The Sienna feels roomier though
I've never done repairs, so I don't know prices

pesek zman

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 9:13 pm
Check out kelly blue book and Edmonds for user reviews for the make and model year you are considering

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 9:59 pm
Also truedelta.com

tweety1

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 11:08 pm
My husband drove both in the past. He like odyssey so much more for a a lot reasons. Better a/c and steam, smoother ride, easier gears, just to name a few.
Edited for some serious typos.

Last edited by tweety1 on Thu, Aug 09 2018, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Frumwithallergies

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 11:38 pm
Depending on where you live, consider that some older models of the Odyssey don't have all-wheel drive; the Sienna does come with all-wheel drive (always double check before you buy). In the great white north, this is a very important detail.

5BH

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:46 am
We had a Sienna for 7 yrs and loved it! The Odyssey and the Sienna are completely different rides. Sienna is high and wide and Odyssey is lower and narrower more like a car. Toyota’s are also known to last longer-they have a better resale value. Ours drove almost like new after 7 yrs and 80,000 miles.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics