Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
DH searching for part-time job in Brooklyn
Previous  1  2

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 7:57 pm
amother wrote:
Have him apply for the female only jobs.

when I advertised for a female position I always thought it strange & ignored the men who applied.
I mean, if you cant even read the ad, then what type of employee would you make anyways! And do you really think I don't know the needs of my own company or the cultural fit of the office?!?
I would advise against applying for these positions **Except** if you put in the email that you know they are looking for female, but think that you have some benefits you can bring to the job

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:15 am
amother wrote:
when I advertised for a female position I always thought it strange & ignored the men who applied.
I mean, if you cant even read the ad, then what type of employee would you make anyways! And do you really think I don't know the needs of my own company or the cultural fit of the office?!?
I would advise against applying for these positions **Except** if you put in the email that you know they are looking for female, but think that you have some benefits you can bring to the job

Are you aware it's illegal to advertise like that?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:35 am
amother wrote:
Are you aware it's illegal to advertise like that?

No, I checked it out before advertising. It is not illegal to advertise for someone that will be a cultural fit for the office.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 3:46 pm
Just saw this advertised.

Looking for male worker to work as Reshab/comhab worker 20 hours a week pay is 15-17 an hour
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries