Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Funny Satire Video

amother
Black

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 2:40 pm

rae

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 2:59 pm
Too sad to be funny Sad

Rosemarie

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 8:07 pm
If its real, its awful!

Rosemarie

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 8:07 pm
Actually its awful either way. But somehow I think its a spoof and not a real newscast.

OutATowner

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 9:47 pm
Of course it's satire. It's just sad how close to the reality it is. This usually doesn't play out over 4 minutes so people don't realize how crazy our world has become.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 10:04 pm
This is the opposite of funny. You are living in a country that is essentially in the cold war equivalent of a civil war. I don't live in the US, but it is obvious that there is lack of moral leadership and the flames of hatred and intolerance are being fanned by the people at the top. I remember traveling to the US after 9/11 and being awestruck by the patriotism, unity and strength of the American people. It is less than two decades later and if there were chalila an attack on American soil, the people would just point fingers and blame each other.

You are probably not interested in the opinion of an outsider, but it is hard to see the complete picture when you are in the middle of the mess. You need to take matters back into your own hands. Start spreading love and acceptance. Stop disseminating hatred and intolerance. The world is pining for the America that was a beacon of love, prosperity and tolerance.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 10:04 am
amother wrote:
This is the opposite of funny. You are living in a country that is essentially in the cold war equivalent of a civil war. I don't live in the US, but it is obvious that there is lack of moral leadership and the flames of hatred and intolerance are being fanned by the people at the top. I remember traveling to the US after 9/11 and being awestruck by the patriotism, unity and strength of the American people. It is less than two decades later and if there were chalila an attack on American soil, the people would just point fingers and blame each other.

You are probably not interested in the opinion of an outsider, but it is hard to see the complete picture when you are in the middle of the mess. You need to take matters back into your own hands. Start spreading love and acceptance. Stop disseminating hatred and intolerance. The world is pining for the America that was a beacon of love, prosperity and tolerance.

This is what the video is pointing out. It's a satirical skit of what's going on IRL in today's political climate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics