Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Online boys sneakers

BA

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 1:15 am
Where online can I order good quality but decently priced boys sneakers? I appreciate store recommendations and company recommendations or specific links. I'm looking for fashion sneakers that the kids (lower elementary) can wear to school. Tia

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 10:14 am
The boys in my son's school mostly wear basketball shoes, usually Nike. I find that Zappos has a big selection and plenty of shoes have a reduced price. Disregard this if you're looking for a different type of sneaker Smile

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 10:52 am
I see lately many boys wearing nikes.
Check out amazon, zappos, Nordstrom rack.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 11:00 am
I know nothing about fashionable sneakers. My boys are either in middle school or preschool but I got nice looking Adidas for $30 something on Amazon and New Balance for under $50 for another son also on Amazon. I go with their preferences and this is what they wanted within my budget (the NB ones were a bit higher than I wanted but he has not gotten new shoes in a year so at that rate, I can spend a little more for quality to last that long)

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 8:51 pm
I literally just ordered sketchers for my boys from the sketchers website. My order was 30% off using a promo code Glue30. And if you sign up for some free thing on their website shipping is free as well. Total including tax came out to a drop less then $30 for each pair. I happen to not love the designs that my boys chose, but I think its a good company and we got a good price.

BA

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:34 am
Thanks for the ideas so far. Do Vans last well?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics