Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Embarrassing Moments!
1  2  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 12:34 am
I had just arrived at someone’s home where I’d be sleeping overnight. I swung my overnight bag a bit too enthusiastically and out flew a pair of floral panties!! embarrassed

Which reminds me of another time when my brother in law came to pick up something from my home... he followed me to my laundry/storage room where I had just done a large delicate load and had all of my brightly colored, lacy bras hanging to dry😳😳 worse was I was trying to pretend they weren’t there and continued talking to him and he’s like, “it’s fine just close the door” 🙈

Please share your own stories... embarrassed people love company!

crust

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 1:09 am
My most embarrassing moment was when I realized that I believed you for a split second that you are a woman.
Ouch.

For next time, try 'swinging your overnight bags' a little bit less.

trixx

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 1:44 am
crust wrote:
My most embarrassing moment was when I realized that I believed you for a split second that you are a woman.
Ouch.

Huh? I was picturing a weekender duffel. Why are you so quick to call troll?

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 7:15 am
crust wrote:
Ouch.

Why can’t she be a woman because she has an overnight bag?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 9:27 am
When my bil was taking a bath and I walked into the bathroom😂 he forgot to lock the door.

crust

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 10:14 am
It is not the overnight bag it was the overall content of the post.
We all have embarrassing moments but the combination of the type of moments the OP chose to share and the explicit; floral panties and lacy brightly colored bras made me think that it was bein hazmanimsih.

I might be dead wrong and I am sorry if I was too quick to judge.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 10:24 am
crust wrote:
We all have embarrassing moments but the combination of the type of moments the OP chose to share and the explicit; floral panties and lacy brightly colored bras made me think that it was bein hazmanimsih.

Eh, these details add to the embarrassment. Still not convinced it's a troll

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 10:53 am
My most embarrassing moment is way to embarrassing to type it, let alone post it
But it made me wonder about others embarrassing moments. I hope to read some really embarrassing stuff here ao I can say my moment wasn't the worst in the world Twisted Evil

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 11:02 am
A man collecting the pushkas for Reb Meir Baal Hannes knocked on my door. I was holding my infant in my arms. I handed him the pushka and he asked me my last name. When I told him my name he said "Oh! You are so and so's daughter in law?" He begins telling me how he knows my FIL. At the same moment my baby grabbed my snood off my head and threw it on the floor. I jumped behind my door while the guy continued talking... 17 years later and my heart skips a beat each time someone comes collecting those pushkas.

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 11:38 am
I went to the mikvah and a woman I know from the school I work at was the receptionist that night. So I got to talking to her and she asked if I started to prep yet. I was like “... for the mikvah?”
She answered “...for school”

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 11:38 am
amother wrote:
My most embarrassing moment is way to embarrassing to type it, let alone post it
But it made me wonder about others embarrassing moments. I hope to read some really embarrassing stuff here ao I can say my moment wasn't the worst in the world Twisted Evil

Me too. I blush and hyperventilate when I just think of it that embarrassing moment.
I just wish I can erase it.

Rachel Shira

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 12:33 pm
amother wrote:
I went to the mikvah and a woman I know from the school I work at was the receptionist that night. So I got to talking to her and she asked if I started to prep yet. I was like “... for the mikvah?”
She answered “...for school”

In that context I would have replied the same way!

kenz

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:00 pm
I vomited in college class trying to make it out the door in time all over someone’s shoes embarrassed

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:02 pm
I was at MIL's house with MIL, DH, our two kids, single BIL, and SIL with her 2 kids including 12-year-old boy. Dh mentioned that he bought rain ponchos and they're in one of our suitcases. Ods went to look for them and called out, "Is this what you're talking about?" He walked into the room holding a pack of maxi pads embarrassed

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:21 pm
I went to the bathroom on the back of the bus and I thought I locked it and the door swung open and everyone on the bus saw me sitting on the toilet. Walking back to my seat after was mortifying!

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:30 pm
amother wrote:
When my bil was taking a bath and I walked into the bathroom😂 he forgot to lock the door.

How old is your BIL who takes baths?

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:30 pm
crust wrote:

It was those explicit details that made everything all that more embarrassing... sorry if it was crude to tell two stories concerning underwear but I wouldn’t be mortified if I was talking about pots and pans.

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 2:31 pm
I was walking home from highschool on 18th Avenue in Brooklyn waiting by the corner to cross. A few drivers motioned with their hands at me and people were staring but I just ignored thinking they are just trying to get attention from a girl. Then a sweet woman came over to me and said "excuse me, you are slipping" (meaning that my white slip was sticking out of my skirt). I look down to adjust it and see that the entire slip had fallen off and I was standing with my feet in the waist's opening and the slip pooled around my ankles. No wonder the strange looks! I couldn't figure out how to pull that back up onto my waist in the street! So I just stepped out of it , picked it up and stuffed it in my coat pocket , with a whole bunch of spectators watching from their cars !!! Lol. I seem to attract embarrassing moments !

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 3:46 pm
I was walking on 13th avenue when a huge gust of wind came & lifted my accordion pleated skirt into a perfect circle on my waist! Everyone got a nice view of my legs & bottom!

amother
Indigo

Post Fri, Aug 10 2018, 4:06 pm
I was writing a final exam at university. When I got up, I saw a large blood spot on the seat of my skirt and on the chair! Despite my super absorbent tampon and double super pads, I leaked through. I used my bag to awkwardly cover my skirt, handed in the exam and escaped to the bathroom. I cleaned up to the best of my ability and turned the skirt around so that the spot was in the front and less awkward to hide with my bag. I then took the bus home.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics