Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I need help losing weight

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 12:59 am
I have two weddings coming up. one in 3 weeks and one in november. I need to lose 30 pounds about altogether. (Would love to see some off by the first Wedding) My baby just turned two and I haven't lost weight from his birth really since I don't gain or lose while nursing. He is abrwly nursing now so I feel
Safe to do something about it. I work full time and barely have time for excercise. My basic day is like this:
Breakfast. Either scrampled wggs and veggies. Sometimes a piece of whole wheat bread.
Or a fruit smoothie
If I don't have time I eat "brunch" at like 10 and that's a big salad and protien. I don't use mayo so no mayo based dressings. Etc.
Otherwise I just eat my salad for lunch.
Supper. Usually veggie. Protien. Sometimes starch. Like brown rice or potatoes

I don't eat any dairy. Sugar. Coffee. Very little processed foods. Barely nosh anything. Drink only water.
What would be a good diet for me?

I just still have a belly...I want to get rid of it
Any ideas?

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 1:13 am
Since you've cut everything out already, it seems, maybe the Air Diet?

Breathe. At least three times a day.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 1:15 am
NovelConcept wrote:
Since you've cut everything out already, it seems, maybe the Air Diet?

Breathe. At least three times a day.

Haha. I didn't cut it out I have never eaten those things in my life. I also wat no white flour.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 1:15 am
Seriously though, it seems to me that you eat pretty healthy, nothing that would make you gain weight. In fact, you might need to add some snacks in to keep your metabolism up.

Exercise. I know you say you don't, but even a few minutes a day will make a big difference. And you'll feel great!

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 1:16 am
NovelConcept wrote:
Seriously though, it seems to me that you eat pretty healthy, nothing that would make you gain weight. In fact, you might need to add some snacks in to keep your metabolism up.

Exercise. I know you say you don't, but even a few minutes a day will make a big difference. And you'll feel great!

Thanks. I know I need to excercise. I am terrible with it....I feel like I ahvet been at the same weight forever and bh didn't gain but haven't really lost. With my last kids j only lost when I stopped nursing completely but this baby is stubborn Very Happy

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 1:58 am
Definitely excercise! I eat incredibly healthy foods, but if I don't excercise, I can't lose weight.
I do yoga, walking and sometimes exercise bike. Something different could work for you, though. Try parking further from store entrances, take stairs instead of elevator. Every little bit helps!

LOVELY19

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 2:22 am
Well I'm.a nutritionist and a pt. I work with clients face to face or online It would be difficult without knowing more. Pm

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 7:36 am
I’m a nutritionist and in my opinion you’re eating way too little. Your metabolism is probably shut down.

BadTichelDay

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 8:24 am
What's your BMI? Are you objectively overweight?
I'm asking because you really seem to be eating very little.
Personally, I believe in honestly (no self-cheating allowed!) tracking calories and planning a balanced diet based on that. I use an online calculator to find out my daily calorie needs and establish a daily calorie goal 200 - 500 calories below that. At the same time, I try to squeeze some regular light exercise into my day. It works for me - I lose about 1 kg (2 pounds) a week like that. And I still get treats several times a week, they just get calculated into my calorie goal. The first week is always the worst, after that it gets easier.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Aug 12 2018, 8:49 am
Drink a gallon of water a day and buy a jump rope- do 50 jumps each day. That should do it...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise