Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
PALM READER IN ISRAEL???
1  2  3  Next

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:40 pm
Hi friends
I know this is something not all of you will agree with, however I would love to find a palm/mind/body reader that I can go to that will tell me who I am and maybe give me some guidance based on what he sees.
I heard of some in givat shaul, however he wont look at a womens palm..any ideas??

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:41 pm
Please don't subject yourself to these charlatans. Jews are above Mazel. Don't let someone pigeon hole you into believing that you're destined for X and can never have Y.

Last edited by ra_mom on Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

gande

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:43 pm
Rebetzin Aidel Miller does it. She keeps on coming to the U.S.I don't know her # though.

SpottedBanana

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:44 pm
OP, have you asked a shaila? There are serious halachic issues with trying to tell the future from anyone other than a navi emes which we don't have anymore.

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:48 pm
OP pm me if interested: My old reflexology teacher in Israel reads feet and can tell you about yourself from that and other things. But she won’t tell you the future or what you should do.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:48 pm
gande wrote:
Rebetzin Aidel Miller does it. She keeps on coming to the U.S.I don't know her # though.

She advertizes tonz..and that puts me off..
The ones in givat shaul has haskomos from many gedolim.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:49 pm
My teacher reads belly buttons.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:50 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
OP pm me if interested: My old reflexology teacher in Israel reads feet and can tell you about yourself from that and other things. But she won’t tell you the future or what you should do.

did you find her to be accurate in what she said?

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 6:59 pm
SpottedBanana wrote:
OP, have you asked a shaila? There are serious halachic issues with trying to tell the future from anyone other than a navi emes which we don't have anymore.
So, I have a feeling the OP is not talking about that kind of palm reading. My father in law can read a palm, but not the future. He can tell things about people by reading the different lines on their hands. And scarily, he was correct about things about me when he looked at my hand years ago.
I feel like that is what the OP is talking about. I hope it is anyway.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 7:01 pm
Yes thats exactly what I mean

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 7:24 pm
There is something to it. I think R' Chaim Shapiro wrote about an experience in Europe in Go My Son.
I wish you menucha.
Have you tried meeting with Rav Gamliel Rabinowitz shlita or someone of his caliber?

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 7:26 pm
amother wrote:
did you find her to be accurate in what she said?

Yes.

Woman of Valor

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 8:47 pm
It is against the Torah.

Boca00

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 9:52 pm
Deleted

Last edited by Boca00 on Tue, Aug 14 2018, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 10:27 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Wow, that sounds so cool. I mean, I'm sure it would be useful for your day-to-day life to know if you're an "innie", "outie" or neither... I do have a few questions, I hope you don't mind me asking...

1. Is it a lack of tznius?
2. Is she "tarud b'malachta"?
3. Is it considered sorcery?
4. Is it "done" in the frum world?
5. Will having it done affect your children's chances to get into preschool or get a good shidduch?
6. Does it still work if someone has a belly ring?

Thanks!

I just figured it was better than reading feet Very Happy

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 10:40 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I just figured it was better than reading feet Very Happy

Hey, don’t knock it til you’ve tried it!

WhatFor

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 10:44 pm
daagahminayin wrote:
Hey, don’t knock it til you’ve tried it!

I prefer butt cheek readers. Mine are pretty large so you'd probably get more info from them than from my feet.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 11:07 pm
It's called CHOCHMAS HAYAD. But, be very careful, a lot of baloney out there!!!
Only Hashem knows our future. May Hashem grant you clarity to have a wonderful present and future!!!

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 11:43 pm

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Aug 13 2018, 11:59 pm
From this week's parsha:

כִּי אַתָּה בָּא אֶל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר-יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לָךְ--לֹא-תִלְמַד לַעֲשׂוֹת, כְּתוֹעֲבֹת הַגּוֹיִם הָהֵם.

When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

י לֹא-יִמָּצֵא בְךָ, מַעֲבִיר בְּנוֹ-וּבִתּוֹ בָּאֵשׁ, קֹסֵם קְסָמִים, מְעוֹנֵן וּמְנַחֵשׁ וּמְכַשֵּׁף.10

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one that useth divination, a soothsayer, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer,

יא וְחֹבֵר, חָבֶר; וְשֹׁאֵל אוֹב וְיִדְּעֹנִי, וְדֹרֵשׁ אֶל-הַמֵּתִים.

or a charmer, or one that consulteth a ghost or a familiar spirit, or a necromancer.

יב כִּי-תוֹעֲבַת יְהוָה, כָּל-עֹשֵׂה אֵלֶּה; וּבִגְלַל, הַתּוֹעֵבֹת הָאֵלֶּה, יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, מוֹרִישׁ אוֹתָם מִפָּנֶיךָ

For whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD; and because of these abominations the LORD thy God is driving them out from before thee.

יג תָּמִים תִּהְיֶה, עִם יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ.

Thou shalt be whole-hearted with the LORD thy God.

יד כִּי הַגּוֹיִם הָאֵלֶּה, אֲשֶׁר אַתָּה יוֹרֵשׁ אוֹתָם--אֶל-מְעֹנְנִים וְאֶל-קֹסְמִים, יִשְׁמָעוּ; וְאַתָּה--לֹא כֵן, נָתַן לְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ.

For these nations, that thou art to dispossess, hearken unto soothsayers, and unto diviners; but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics