Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kids home for 2.5 weeks after camp. VENT! Any ideas?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 11:20 am
I'm guessing in Lakewood there are lots of working mothers because there are camps for older boys.

The boys already finished camp last week - they have about 2 weeks off. Then girls start vacation when boys start school and have about 2 weeks off so its almost 4 weeks total with no overlap.

There is one boys camp for 2nd through 8th. Its expensive - but they seem to be having fun and going on an exiting trip. My boys really didn't want to go - but I'm at the end of a high risk pregnancy - due any day, have lots of dr appointments, a child with a chronic illness that has a lot of appointments now and work full time (when not at dr appts Confused ). I didn't have a choice - they couldn't be alone at home so many hours a day unsupervised.

For my girls who finish camp after I should have the baby - there is an older girl in the neighborhood we hired to watch a few friends between the ages of 5 - 9. They have a good time just playing together and the price is reasonable.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries