Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Miri wig

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 2:36 am
Anyone have experience with the Miri supreme wig? Quality, does it hold nicely.... I'd appreciate any feedback

bamba

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 9:37 am
Ive had mine now for 2 years. I wear it the whole time bc it’s the only wig I have.
It’s super comfy.
It’s not sleek and shiny and soft more rough feeling but that doesn’t bother me. It helps the curls and style to hold better and imo looks as good on as any other expensive wig.
I have a naturally curly one. I can wash and wear naturally (though 2 years later the natural curls aren’t looking as good)
My could do with a dye and more baby hairs added otherwise after 2 years it’s still in great condition.
Didn’t have any trouble with it knotting at all and it’s a 16 Inch! Brush it before I put it on every morning and it’s good to go.

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 4:19 pm
bamba wrote:
Ive had mine now for 2 years. I wear it the whole time bc it’s the only wig I have.
It’s super comfy.
It’s not sleek and shiny and soft more rough feeling but that doesn’t bother me. It helps the curls and style to hold better and imo looks as good on as any other expensive wig.
I have a naturally curly one. I can wash and wear naturally (though 2 years later the natural curls aren’t looking as good)
My could do with a dye and more baby hairs added otherwise after 2 years it’s still in great condition.
Didn’t have any trouble with it knotting at all and it’s a 16 Inch! Brush it before I put it on every morning and it’s good to go.

Thanks so much. I just ordered one and hope I'll be as happy as you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels