Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Can ireally lose weight with hardly any money to spend healt
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 8:11 pm
To me this is not even about losing weight, as much as it is about eating (and feeding your family) nutrient dense food.

If there's any way at all to increase your income so that you can buy more fruits and veg for everybody, regardless of weight, I would strongly encourage it.

MOM222

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 8:33 pm
As long as you are counting calories it doesnt matter what you eat. Create yourself an account on myfitnesspal. (you can do it onlline or download an app). Put how much you want to lose and add every single thing you eat. You can lose weight just eating pretzels if its within your weight limit and you can gain by eating protiens all day long too.
Now if we are talking about eating health vs calories thats a separate issue.

I would think about making healthy choices while still counting calories. Like taking to work a roasted chickpeas (canned chickpeas, drained and washed well. Place on a baking sheet. Season with lots of spices and spray with some oil. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes). Filling and healthy.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Aug 14 2018, 11:56 pm
MOM222 wrote:
As long as you are counting calories it doesnt matter what you eat. Create yourself an account on myfitnesspal. (you can do it onlline or download an app). Put how much you want to lose and add every single thing you eat. You can lose weight just eating pretzels if its within your weight limit and you can gain by eating protiens all day long too.
Now if we are talking about eating health vs calories thats a separate issue.

I would think about making healthy choices while still counting calories. Like taking to work a roasted chickpeas (canned chickpeas, drained and washed well. Place on a baking sheet. Season with lots of spices and spray with some oil. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes). Filling and healthy.

Thanks for the response and recipe but I disagree with u. I used to count calories and eat whatever...within calorie counting and I was thin. But calorie counting doesnt work now to get rid of some extra fat from my kids. And, after doing research, I found a trainer online who had the same experience as me and she explained that if the goal is to lose fat(my goal) and not just pounds, then it does matter what u eat. She explained that getting enough is important bec just as I take a vitamin ...so too protein is the nutrients for the muscles. ....anyway, I wish that calorie counting and exercise would get me results but it doesnt work for me now. It worked when I was younger when I only had one pregnancy.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise