Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
RAV4 LE or XLE- Moon roof and lane departure alert decision

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 2:13 pm
Deciding on the Toyota RAV4 LE or XLE.

XLE has the moon roof that can leak eventually, (and Id never use it in the first place), but you can only get the lane departure alert on the XLE, not the LE.

WWYD?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 2:34 pm
If I was able to afford the choice, I'd get the XLE. I doubt the leaking moon roof is so common, and the added safety features would be worth it for me.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 3:08 pm
amother wrote:
If I was able to afford the choice, I'd get the XLE. I doubt the leaking moon roof is so common, and the added safety features would be worth it for me.

Yes I'm thinking the same, but wanted others opinions.

tweety1

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 3:20 pm
I can tell you from the odyssey that it never leaked yet and we never used it yet. We have that model cuz of other features as well.

Amarante

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 3:49 pm
I've had moonroofs on all my cars since 1991 and never had any leak on me. Where are you getting this warning from?

Even if you think you will never use the feature, it does brighten up the interior and sometimes it is nice to open it up on a beautiful day or night.

mha3484

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 4:17 pm
I have a sun roof which I love. Unless I forget to close it it has never leaked. Dont ask me how many times I forget to close it but thats my issue lol.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 4:21 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I have a sun roof which I love. Unless I forget to close it it has never leaked. Dont ask me how many times I forget to close it but thats my issue lol.

It probably wouldnt be my issue, as I cant see risking my Sheitel blowing off or something flying in, with it open. Rolling Laughter
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics