Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you tell people your age?
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Sun, Aug 26 2018, 1:08 pm
Been mistaken for sitter, or for the sister!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 9:44 am
When meeting someone new who I know is much younger than me I hesitate to say my age or how old my oldest is (16)
Because I know once I do she won’t want to continue a friendship.
I like making friends with younger women but I feel like they are intimidated by older women. So I push it off as much as I can.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 10:33 am
Rachel, you ARE young! So you look young! Mainly you dress young so there won't be much visible difference between you and someone 10 years younger, unless you're peering at a couple of fine lines up close.

May we all live til 120 Smile

MrsDash

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 11:11 am
If they ask, in an appropriate situation, why not? I feel they have more confidence in me when they realize I’m not a college freshman. Very Happy

LittleMissMama

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 11:14 am
Everyone thinks I'm closer to 20 even though I'm just shy of 40 but the thing is, I really don't look like a 20 year old when you put us side by side.

So really, we all need to walk next to a 20 yr old and then we'll look our age Wink

The real aging doesn't start til 40 (wrinkles, laugh lines, more gray hairs, change in skin texture etc) so we'll see how I look in a couple of years!

zaq

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 6:12 pm
Same as any other nosy question, it depends on the situation, who is asking, and why.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:30 pm
Sure! What’s the big deal? I’m very proud to be 24 again! If my kids are there they contradict me though....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics