Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Some people do weird things

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 3:04 pm
Like put their used towel paper into the bathroom sink. Um, there's a garbage right under towel paper dispenser.

A sign was posted to "please do not put towel paper in the sink." But nada. Only adults at my work place. Is this too much to ask for?

It just frustrates me. I don't want to take out their used towel paper, and so I wash my hands on top of it, which creates a bigger mess. Wet paper inside the sink on top of the drain.
Just a vent.

Yeh I shouldn't use that bathroom. But I forget. And then grrrrrrrrrr.

rgr

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 4:38 pm
It probably fell in by mistake and the person before you didn't want to take it out, just like you didn't.

Best to do in that situation is take another paper towel, lift the soggy one and throw it out before too much water backs up in the drain.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 4:40 pm
rgr wrote:
It probably fell in by mistake and the person before you didn't want to take it out, just like you didn't.

Best to do in that situation is take another paper towel, lift the soggy one and throw it out before too much water backs up in the drain.

By mistake every single day?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 4:47 pm
amother wrote:
By mistake every single day?

Uh, yeah. Happens to me all the time, but I usually pick it up.

Please don't run water over the paper towel. It creates a much bigger mess. Take another towel, use it to pick up the towel, and throw both out. It takes 10 seconds.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 5:38 pm
Op change ur title to people do annoying/lazy things. In my work place people are too lazy to replace the toilet roll. There is a package of rolls in the bathroom they cant even replace the finished one on the holder...ugh lazy ppl

Ruchel

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 7:51 am
Life"s short. Put the roll wherever you want as long as there's access.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:01 am
I take a wad of clean paper towels and lift it out. I'm using soap when I wash my hands anyway.
But I totally get your frustration!!

chummus

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:18 pm
Who cares! Just take the paper towel out of the sink and make it easier for the next person....

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:22 pm
You're assuming that people actually read the signs.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:25 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Uh, yeah. Happens to me all the time, but I usually pick it up.

Please don't run water over the paper towel. It creates a much bigger mess. Take another towel, use it to pick up the towel, and throw both out. It takes 10 seconds.

How does it drop into the sink?
And this happens in a particular bathroom all the time, so the culprit seems to be the same person. Never saw this anywhere else, in a decent adult environment.
And the fact that you pick it up makes all the difference.
You're not leaving it there for the next person to clean up your mistake.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:26 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
You're assuming that people actually read the signs.

Yeh, my bad.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 12:30 pm
amother wrote:
How does it drop into the sink?
And this happens in a particular bathroom all the time, so the culprit seems to be the same person. Never saw this anywhere else, in a decent adult environment.
And the fact that you pick it up makes all the difference.
You're not leaving it there for the next person to clean up your mistake.

Its the way the paper towels are stacked that causes additional towels to fall. Happens all the time. In multiple restrooms, and happens to lots of different people.

I understand that it bothers you, but running water over it changes a minor bother that takes 10 seconds to fix to something that's really pretty gross.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 6:37 am
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette