Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone else tired of Stephen Colbert mocking Trump?

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:41 pm
Ive been laughing for a long time, but its getting monotonous. Same old, same old.

Arent others hoping he comes up with some new subjects?

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 11:42 pm
No, not really.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 3:15 am
Yes, I stopped watching Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel.... It was funny in the beginning but I'm so bored of it all now.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 6:38 am
Never get tired of it. The thing is, Trump himself supplies endless material. He is such a fun person to mock because the idiocy never stops.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 6:52 am
It will eventually stop. Eventually his time in office will end (not saying how I would prefer it, but worst-case he can only serve two terms) or he'll become president for life and then there will only be official state broadcasts.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 7:22 am
Yes 🙋

Cheiny

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 11:52 am
amother wrote:
Ive been laughing for a long time, but its getting monotonous. Same old, same old.

Arent others hoping he comes up with some new subjects?

I’m tired of ALL the media that does 24/7 non-stop Trump bashing. I wonder how they don’t care that they don’t even try to give the slightest impression that they’re providing their audience with even a tiny view of the other side, let alone fair and balanced! At least Fox News has regular hosts who are Democrats and clearly anti Trump, and therefore I respect that they present both sides and always have on critics of he president for debate, even though they’re suppprtive of him as well.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 2:51 pm
I stopped watching him because of this

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 2:58 pm
I stopped watching and reading others who are monotonous and predictable with their Trump diatribes. So boring.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 3:21 pm
Cheiny wrote:
I’m tired of ALL the media that does 24/7 non-stop Trump bashing. I wonder how they don’t care that they don’t even try to give the slightest impression that they’re providing their audience with even a tiny view of the other side, let alone fair and balanced! At least Fox News has regular hosts who are Democrats and clearly anti Trump, and therefore I respect that they present both sides and always have on critics of he president for debate, even though they’re suppprtive of him as well.

Fake news. I’ve managed to glean news that’s not Trump related, daily.

And I see no reason why a media outlet is required to provide even handed editorials. That’s said - it would be nice if news stations provided more actual news - but news is boring.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics